✔︎ 16

zhongle

zhongle

sungji02
CHENLE
SOS
CODE REDDD
OMG

zhongle
WHAT.
DO I NEED TO GET MARK???

sungji02
NO 😭
HEEJU SAYS SHE WANTS T KEEP HANGING OUTT

zhongle
hanging out without me 😒

sungji02
youll make it awkward

zhongle
WOWWW
YOU'RE MORE AWKWARD THAN I AM
ur mad heeju would like me more

sungji02
NO SHE WOULDNT
SHE WOULD THINK YOURE ANNOYING!!!!!

zhongle
YOURE MAD THAT SHE WOULD LIKE ME MORE AND WOULD ASK ME TO HANG OUT AND NOT YOU

sungji02
CHWNLE SHUT UP
anyways 🙄
we r going to get slushies 😋

zhongle
get me one

sungji02
chenle 😐

zhongle
kiddinggg
how is it with her?

sungji02
are you asking me about my feelings rn

zhongle
damn i'll make sure i never ask again 😒

sungji02
LOL
i really like her
like a lot
ik we've only hung out a little bit but we talk everyday
shes soooooo funny too like omg

zhongle
she seems cool
i can't believe you wont let me hang out with her

sungji02
shes a very busy person!
not my fault she only makes time for me 😋

zhongle
BOOOOO

——

"I'm just saying, blue raspberry is the most basic choice."

"Bubblegum slushy shouldn't even exist, those are two different sweets!" 

Heeju shook her head as she poked at the bright blue colored slush with her straw. They both had blue slushy's, but hers looked slightly more alarming than his.

They sat at the edge of big cement planters outside the slushy truck at the park. It was probably there for the late night sports games, but that didn't stop them. 

The streetlights lit the sidewalks nearby, and the moonlight shone on them while they chatted, but they were still somewhat covered in the darkness of the night. It was comforting to be in one another's company like this.

"You have work tomorrow?" Jisung asked, remembering her telling him about her job.

Heeju worked as a dog daycare attendant. She told him about her favorite dogs, their breeds, their age, the color of their fur, even showed him pictures of them. He felt as though he had met these dogs as well. 

"I do, right after classes," She whined, dreading the long day ahead of her already.

"You know, I could always drive you so it'll be faster," He suggested for the millionth time now.

She rolled her eyes jokingly at him, "You really have a problem with me taking the bus, don't you? Are you worried about me?" She teased.

Jisung grinned while keeping his eyes trained on his cup. He could feel his ears getting hotter and pulled his hood over his head to cover them. "I might be. Buses can be unsafe, you never know."

He's so cute.

"I ride the bus everyday, it's quite charming. You should ride it with me sometime."

He thought about it for a moment, and surprisingly agreed. Who knows? Maybe it'll make a cute adventure for them.

Their time together rolled over to an end, and Heeju, though not without a fight, agreed to let Jisung take her home.

She smiled and waved goodbye to him, and he told her to tell her grandmother he said hi. Then he waited for her to be completely inside her house before leaving.

Jisung felt like he was flying, like he wanted to kick his feet and twirl his hair because his heart wouldn't stop fluttering around her. It was a weird feeling, but he was excited about it. It was the first time he's every felt for someone in this way.

He had crushes here and there, but never like Heeju. She was out of this world.

 She was out of this world

🤭 cuties