✔︎ 11

Jisung decided it was time the two of them began playing every video game Heeju owned

Jisung decided it was time the two of them began playing every video game Heeju owned. This included three games in total:

Mario Kart 8, Just Dance 2, and Wii Sports. 

Obviously, Heeju refrained from telling Jisung that since she only had these three games to play, she had mastered every corner of them. He only wondered why she had so few games.

First up was Just Dance, because Jisung thought it was something he could easily win. Though at first he was embarrassed when he realized he'd have to dance in front of her, he quickly eased up upon realizing that she was dancing all out as though she'd memorized the choreography.

And she had in fact memorized all the choreography. Yet still, she managed to earn less points than him. That's just the way Just Dance works, she learned. But it was fun nonetheless to become more comfortable being in one another's physical company this way.

In between songs, Jisung noticed how she would hum the previous song while looking for the next. He smiled to himself when she did, figuring she could be a singer with a voice like hers.

The next game was Wii Sports. Jisung had never played this game before, and he'd never known such anger towards a video game.

"I didn't even release the button yet! Why did it go?" He would complain, making Heeju laugh while she stayed in the lead. Bowling was his least favorite section of the game.

While putting in the CD for Mario Kart, Heeju sat with the warm feeling that she finally had someone to do these things with.

She wasn't discrediting Seoyeon and Renya at all, they would simply rather go out than stay in and do things like play games, sit and listen to music, or simply relax with her in their backyard.

Though she hadn't asked him to yet, she felt Jisung was somebody who would do those simple things with her.

The two sat on the hard carpet covering the second living room's floor. Heeju's bottom became numb from sitting so long, so she rested on her stomach. Jisung thought she was getting into a position better for playing Mario Kart, so he copied and laid down on his stomach beside her, propped on his elbows.

"You're choosing Wario?" He asks, suspicious as to why she wouldn't choose a nicer character. His own choice was Yoshi.

Little did he know, Heeju knew the best character and car set up to help her win every round, on top of her having every map memorized like the back of her hand. She almost felt bad for how much information she was withholding from him.

Almost.

For the first time in a very long while, Heeju felt the satisfaction of beating an actual person as oppose to the games robots.

The first few rounds she had won by a landslide, leading Jisung to consider taking drastic measures to ensure a single win for himself. Unethical measures.

During one of their races, Jisung sat upright and moved to sit in front of Heeju, obscuring her vision of the screen. "Hey," She called out, stretching to see around him, but he would simply move and cover the screen again. 

Heeju laughed, then sat upright as well, leaning into him to push him out of the way. The two fought to stand right in front of the TV, pushing one another away and causing a fit of laughs to fill the room. 

It ended in Jisung being planted right in front, and Heeju leaning her elbow hard into his side, failing to move him. She still won, making his efforts all for nothing. 

He stood in disbelief, exhaling once before saying, "How?"

Heeju shrugged innocently, batting her eyelashes at him and smiling. Jisung knew she was joking, of course, but something like butterflies sprung in his stomach at the sight of her.

 Jisung knew she was joking, of course, but something like butterflies sprung in his stomach at the sight of her

double update??? who even am i

anyways omg they r getting more comfortable 🤭 so cuteeeee