FIVE

(Please vote!)

"You gotta be kidding me."

I muttered as we watched Midoriya and Bakugou practically try to kill each other. We couldn't hear what they were saying, but we could tell that they are screaming. I heard Mina wince and cringe as Midoriya got slammed into the concrete wall, his face contorting in pain.

"Bakugou is really going at it, shouldn't you call it off?"

Kaminari objected with worry laced in his voice. "I agree." Momo said. "If Midoriya keeps going, he'll definitely have serious injuries." The class anxiously watched on as Bakugou violently slams Midoriya into the hard pavement while All Might and My mother stared with blank faces. I clench my fist to my side as I walk closer to the main screen for a better view of what's going on.

Midoriya had gotten up and wiped the blood from his nose, a determined glint in his eye. He shouted something and charged towards his opponent, tears leaking from his eyes. Izuku managed to get a few punches in, and grabbed Bakugou from behind, flipped him over, and slammed him into the pavement. We all watched in shock as we saw the same boy two seconds ago getting pounded throw his attacker over his shoulder. That toss changed the perspective just like that, I grinned.

"Yeah you show em, Izuku!"

I rejoiced. "Beat Bakugou's ass!" Cheering, I pumped my fist up and ignored the awkward stares from my classmates. Back on the screen, Bakugou got back up with a rage filled face, anger leaking from his unhinged glare. He growled something with such infliction, that it made mom clutch her ears and grit her teeth in pain. The blond boy grabbed the pin on his gauntlet and gave a wild grin towards Izuku. All Might and my mom seemed to catch on to his action and attempted to warn him.

"Stop this, young Bakugo."

All Might demanded and the class watched in horror as Bakugou disregarded his teachers order and pull the pin. There was a sudden explosion and rumble that distorted the camera's view. "What the hell!?" The red haired boy Kirishima exclaimed in worry. "I thought this was just practice!"

Both All Might and Mom glance at each other then desperately looked back at the screen for any movement from Izuku before they decided to intervene. Me on the other hand, I was already on top of the situation. I can't just sit around and wait like everyone else just to see if my new friend was alright. I close my eyes and inhale slowly. Furrowing my brow, I begin to hear what's going on inside the screen.

"Deku, You bastard!!"

Bakugou roars and I clutch my ear in pain. Okay, maybe that was a stupid idea. I removed my hand from my ear and stare at the blood. "Damn, he really does have zero chill..." I groaned and looked back at the screen.

"I know you're looking down on me!!!"

Bakugou yells as he grits his teeth. "It's because you're so awesome that I wanna beat you!!!" Izuku whimpers. I've gotta bad feeling about this..." I mummered and a guy with a bird head next to me nodded. "I agree."

"Stop lookin at me like that you damned nerd!!!!" Bakugou yells again. "I wanna win!! I wanna beat you, you idiot!!!"

Izuku fires back at him while clenching his now injured arm. And as soon as he spoke, they both charge at each other with Izuku pulling his fist above him ready to punch, and Bakugou regenerating from his palms an even bigger blast than before. "Sensei, this looks bad!" Kirishima yells at All Might. "You're right" My mom responds as she quickly adjusts her microphone. "Both of you, stop th-"

"NOW URARAKA!!"

Izuku barked at the top of his lungs. Nodding, Ochako quickly holds onto a pillar and a strong gust of wind decimates part of the second floor. Ochako quickly uses her gravity quirk to float over Iida and grab onto the weapon. "Secured!!" Ochako yells with a grin.