2

Once out of the restroom, (Y/n) was checking her clothes as well as her purse, seeing everything was there. She huffed as she sat on the table where people were suppose to fold clothes, she kicked her legs as she hummed again, checking the time as the one with sideburns came over, watching the washer as it spun "So, come here often?" He asked as he leaned against the table. "Yes, I do, my washer has been in the shop for two months, so I have to wash clothes here until it is fixed or I can buy another one." (Y/n) replied, putting her phone in her purse. "I'm (Y/n), I live a few miles away. Oh I almost forgot to ask you your name." She said as she looked at him, only for him to chuckle. "I'm Tim, the twitching boy is Toby," He said, pointing to Toby who looked up and waved, coming over to check the clothes, "and the other one is Brian." Tim finished introducing as the one called Brian got up, waving and coming over. "Guys, this beautiful lady is (Y/n)." Tim said, smiling, the others nodding. "Awe, how sweet, no one usually thinks I'm beautiful... And if they did, well, let's just say they had low standards." (Y/n) said, looking down, her bi-polar disorder flaring up, this made all three of the guys ball up their fists. "You see, I was bullied in my youth, so it made me depressed, but I still cared about others.... I became a Certified Nurse's Aid, or a CNA... To know that I am still useful in some shape or form, it brings me joy." She said, looking at the signs on the wall. After a while of talking, her second load was done and her first load that was in the dryer was done as well, loading and unloading clothes, folding them and finally putting them in a basket, (Y/n) was almost done with her laundry, Tim and the other two gave their phone numbers to her, (Y/n) giving her phone number back to them, all of them getting to know each other.

(A/n): Sorry this one was short as well, I just want to space it out so that it will be longer.