5

Author's POV

Ever since the talk with Slenderman, the boys were cautious about what they said to (Y/N), they didn't want to hurt her, they only wanted her safe. Now that is close to Hallows Eve Night (Halloween), the boys were helping (Y/N) with a costume party she had been planning, and got help from her friend, Keith, the boys didn't like how he would brush up against her to 'help' her with reaching and grabbing things because of how short she was. (A/N: Pretend if you are tall.)  It was starting to get on the boys' nerves.

Tim/Masky's POV

'How dare that oath touch our (Y/N)!? Doesn't he know she is ours?! I can't be the ONLY one who is seeing this fool touch what is ours!!' I thought as I helped hang some ghosts up in the yard, after that, I gathered Hoodie and Toby to meet in a secluded area in the yard, we told (Y/N) that we were getting some lights from the shed. "Guys, have you seen that guy with (Y/N)? He's touching her inappropriately every chance he can get, its making my blood boil...." I asked/said to them, they looked at each other before Hoodie/Brian spoke.

Toby/Ticci Toby's POV

I had seen Keith and (Y/N) together, and seeing how he touched her, I thought nothing of it, that is until Masky/Tim had said that he saw him touching her inappropriately, it made my blood boil as I knew that if he took her instead of us, that we would never see (Y/N) as much as we do now. "Yeah, now that you said something about it, I did see it. Didn't you see it too, Toby?" Brian/Hoodie asked me, I started to twitch more than usual. "Ye-" Twitch. "-ah, I di-" Twitch. "-d, I thought that he didn't mean it to be sex-" Twitch. "-ual." I said, twitching, clinching my fists, they both knew that if I twitched when we all three got angry over something that it was serious.

Brian/Hoodie's POV

I looked at Tim/Masky and Toby/Ticci Toby, and we were all thinking of the same thing. "How about we show him a thing or two, boys? Besides, one way or another, (Y/N) is ours, and she can't leave the ones who really care about her." I told them, Tim/Masky and Toby/Ticci Toby nodded as we looked inside the shed, seeing all sorts of tools to torture poor little Keith.

(A/N: I've been having a bad writer's block, tell me how I did with this chapter, did you enjoy it? What will the boys do to poor little Keith? And also suggest some more rival names in the comments.)