6

Author's POV:

It was a few hours later, (Y/N) went to the boys and gave them some cookies that she baked. "Here you go, boys." She said as she giggled, they all took a cookie and bit into it, let's say that their mouths had orgasms as the flavor was so good.

(Y/N)'s POV:

The boys really enjoyed the cookies I made for them, they seemed upset, and I wanted to make them happy, Keith said that they were sketchy, but I don't think so. I haven't heard much about their boss, but from what I heard is that he is very strict. Anyways, the boys wanted to get some decorations and lights from the shed, I gave them my keys and let them, they wanted a key to the buildings on the property, but I don't really want to unless it is an emergency. "So, (Y/N), what are you doing at the hospital for Halloween?" Tim asked, taking another cookie and eating it. "I don't know, Tim, I have off on Halloween this year, besides what are y'all doing?" I replied/asked, looking at the three. "Well, we were going to work, possibly go and take our boss's kid trick-or-treating, so not much... Scare some kids with our costumes..." He said, taking out a cigarette and lighting it, taking a long drag and blowing smoke, I smiled and giggled. "Keith and I are going to hand out candy to kids and watch scary movies... Be sure to stop by, cause it is going to get spoopy yo!" I said, doing a pose, making Tim chuckle as Brian and Toby said they have to help Keith.

Brian/Hoodie's POV:

As Toby and I walked towards Keith, we pretended that he wasn't going into (Y/N)'s first aid cabinet and grabbing pills, it made my blood boil knowing that he is stealing from his supposed friend and our angel, he is sure going to pay. After messing with decorations and lights, I decided that I was going to have a peek on what I could use to drug him... 'Hmmm, Ibprophan, no, Advil, no, Laxatives, no, tranquilizers, yes!! Perfect, now I can use this to tranq that hoe and get his ass! Let's go, dude, she also has Chloroform?! Hell yes, making my life easier and easier.... Though I wonder why she has this... Wait, cyanide pills? Is (Y/N) suicidal? Oh no, I'm taking this away from her.' I thought as I snatched the bottles I needed and left, I sigh as I then told Toby to get Tim/Masky and meet Keith and I at the edge of the forest.

(A/N: I'm gonna leave it on a cliffhanger, I want you to be surprised by the torture that I have planned for the next chapter or two, please don't be mad, love you all. :*)