10

Author's POV:

The next day, the boys and (Y/N) were talking about the news of Christopher's death, and how it was on the news and how it was so strange that the killer or killers knew about what had gone on with (Y/N) the night before.

(Y/N)'s POV:

"I wonder how the killers knew about this... This is insane... What if they come after me next, what if someone else I know gets killed? What if it's you guys??" I said as I played with my hair, as Tim, Brian, and Toby were watching me as I pace the living room, two guys who hurt me got killed by killers. "(Y/N), calm down, look, how about all of us stay at your place tonight so that you'll feel better...." Tim said as he got up, stopping me, giving me a squeeze. "But we won't stay unless you go out on a date with all three of us..." Brian said as he got up, Tim shook his head as he sighed. "Come on, Brian, this isn't a good time, (Y/N) is scared for our safety... But he is right, we do have a crush on you, (Nickname)." Tim admitted as Toby came in with some snacks from the pantry. "Y...*twitch*..Yeah, we can have a poly...*twitch*...amor...*twitch*...ous rela..*twitch*..tionshi..*twitch*..p!" Toby yelled, setting the snacks down, I looked at Tim and kissed him, then the same with Brian and Toby, they all cheered and tackled me, as they dog piled me on the couch, I laugh and hug them back as they kissed my lips and cheeks.