4

*Time Skip a Week and Talking to Slenderman, also Proxies POV*

Its been a week since we met (Y/N), and we've been meeting up with her after her day at work, now the boss knows something is up since we have been going over to her place during our free time, and well, we have been followed by the boss. So we were forced to tell the truth. The boss had called all three of us into his office, he didn't like how we were infatuated with (Y/N), so we are going to be questioned and possibly punished for being to close to her. "Children.... I see that you are infatuated with a human?" He telepathically asked us, tilting his head. We nodded, looking down, we were infatuated by her, but if she found out about who we are, then she can tell the police, and we wouldn't want that....

*Masky/Tim's POV*

"Yes, Master, we are... I apologize, but we have been good and we are caught up, we just like her, if she finds out, then we will kidnap her, and well, we will keep her..." I replied as he chuckled, the others agreeing with me, he shakes his head and sighs. "Alright, but I expect to hear reports on this girl, this might be a good experiment for me....." Slenderman told us as he crossed his arms, staring the boys down.

(A/N: Sorry for late publishing, please give me ideas on the next chapter...)