9

Author's POV:

It was dusk when the boys got finished with their day, and they had given a report to Slenderman. So what the boys did is that they feared up and went to Christopher Peak's home, where he was drinking, listening to music, and dancing like an idiot. Perfect time as the boys slid into the house from the back door, each of them smirking as they ran up and tackled Christopher, tying him to a kitchen chair. "Hello, Chris.... Heard you hurt a pretty girl because you thought she killed your bother.... Well guess what, it wasn't her, it was us.... It was our family, and let's say we had fun, watching the footage of him failing his torture devices and getting hurt, seeing the blood ooze out of him, and seeing him suffer.... It made our hearts warm, know our perfect angel is safe.... I am Masky, this is Hoodie, and the twitching one is Ticci Toby.... We are Slenderman's proxies, and we don't like it when something takes what is ours.... Alright? So let's play a game.... A game where you have a chance to run free or you get killed, people know this as Russian Roulette." Masky said as he smirked, looking at Christopher as the lad shook in fear and shock. "Or we can play a game that we like to call.... Torture.... it's up to you, Buddy...." Masky caressed his face, chuckling as he took the gag off. "Russian Roulette, please, but you have to play as well." Christopher replied, getting cocky, Hoodie then handed a gun to Christopher, then to Masky, Masky's gun had no bullets, but Christopher's had 3, so he had 4 chances to not get killed.... First was Christopher's turn, he pulled the trigger, nothing came, Masky tried, no death, this went on for another minute, that is until.....

BANG!!

Christopher had shot himself in the head, putting his head limply down. The boys made sure he was dead by breaking his neck. The boys finally went home after that, taking his money and anything of value, they had a long day, and tomorrow, they get to visit their princess (Y/N)...

(A/N: Sorry for the short story, I'm sick, I was wondering if any of you are intrested in a Creepypasta DDLG Book, but I want to do it for one Creepypasta... Tell me who in the comments!)