Florida water💦

Melly's POV
Two days have passed, and I keep tryna hit my girls line, but she ain't never answer, man I fucked up bad, that's not how a girl should be treated especially my princess , we're not together tho, but I promise you she will be mine
" big fohead, run the money " Sak said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

We were at the club, Sak took me there so I could get of my feelings and live life a little, man this girl with fat ass cheeks was twerking on me, but I couldn't stop thinking about Larissa, how would I let a girl like that slip outta my life, she got booku niggas, tryna get her, but she was with me, and I let such a precious girl slide, I got bored at the club, so I went back to my ma's crib.

*knock knock *
"Come in" I said.
It was my mom, she knew something was up, I tried to fake that I was alright, but you can't hide anything from a mother.

" Is it Larissa ?" She asked.

" how you know ma?" I answered her with a notha question, cuz ion how she know I'm in my feelings bc of Lari.
" she told me, we went to eat out" she said.

" I know you're young, but don't be hurting girls like that, if you are into a girl, show you love her, show that you want her, what you did just made her feel like she's one of those ladies, rappers just get with" I really felt that when my ma said that.

" ma, why you brought Mariah over tho?!" I asked with a tone, cuz I started thinking about, if Ri wasn't here, this wouldn't happen.

" well jamell, she's a part of the family, this wouldn't have happened if you didn't act up" my mom said

" ma DONT even, it's yo fault, forget that bih, she ain't actually blood, so why tf you keep bringing her over !"

"Lower your tone Jamell! " my ma said

" I ain't lowering shit" I said, when I said that, shit I felt bad, but I ain't let it show

" say shit one more time" she said, she stared at me,I could tell she wanted to smack the hell out of me

with no fear I said " shit" , it wasn't me it was Melvin.

She ain't say nun, so I just walked out, hopped in my car, I ain't got my crib yet, I'm saving up money so I can by me a mansion, so I ain't know where to go.

I called up Green

" wassam slime?" Green asked

" you at the crib jhit?" I asked Green

" nah man, me, Sak, Juvy, and bort, we in a beach house, near Miami Beach, you already know what's going down" Green said

" ight then" I said, I ain't really wanna go there, I wasn't in the mood, I'm mad at my ma, Lari mad at me, and I ain't wanna sleep in no hotel room nor motel alone.

I decided I would go see Lari, cuz I need to apologize, she deserves an explanation I can't get her out of my mind, I'm surprised on how, she didn't go on social media and expose me, see why I fuck with her? She's quite, she keeps shit to herself.

Larissa's POV
Im so heartbroken, thats why I need a break from niggas, they always play with me, I thought Melly was the one, but I should've known it was coming, he's a rapper...