LLJ, LLS

when bortlen came in bursting into the room and said that, at the moment I didn't think of something bad, I just wanted to check on em, I went down the stairs fast as a mf.

I tripped, but I got right up, when I look around the living room, I see everyone except for juvy and sak , but the door was open, everybody was just lookin at the floor.

but I then remember what bort bursted in yelling.

" juvy? sak?" I asked.

" kitchen" fredo said.

The kitchen had a connection to the living room, so I just turned around and when I took three steps

I look at the floor and see juvy and sak laid, with bullet wounds, I throw my gun on the floor, and get on my knees, trying to stop the blood from escaping.

" FUCK YALL STANDING FOR!? COME IN HERE" I yelled at them.

They all came in, like dumb mf, like they mind wasn't working or nun.

Kiana came in, terrified, and called 911

...

Narrator POV
The police arrived, and the guys who were present in the crime scene, explained everything, apparently it was one individual, and his identity was yet to be discovered.

Melly was still in disbelief, sitting on the couch.

Von cleaned the blood that was left on the floor, and the paramedics had taken juvy and saks bodies.

Larissa was still in the room, still not knowing what happened, she was sleeping, she slept through it all.

Larissa's POV

I wake up from my sleep, and yes I was still under the bed.

when I got out of there, I saw that Melly wasn't in the room, so my first intention was to look for him, I went down the stairs, and I saw jamell on the couch, asleep, I didn't want to wake him up.

Von told me it was best for me, to just go, when I asked why, he couldn't answer, and I don't like begging ppl to tell me, nor do I like when they hide things from me.

I just let it be, kiana had left already, so I just called an Uber, and I sent jamell a message " idk what's going on, but Im here for u".

The next morning

I wake up, and my phone is dry as hell, no message from jamell I mean, if ian got a message from him then it's dry.

so I called him.

He didn't answer, so I decided to call again, three times I called, and nothing, and it's 11am, melly's always up.

I texted kiana, and she told me to go to borts house, she said at vons the detectives were there, I didn't even bother asking why.

I just got ready and went there.

Kiana opened the door, and in the living room, everyone was acting like they were depressed ion like that, like someone died, no music, no talking, just complete silence.

I sat there, and nobody was telling me a damn thing.

" what the fuck is going on?" I asked.

"Who gon tell her?" Bortlen asked them.

" what?" I asked.

Melly couldn't even look at me, he was just facing the floor, I could tell the news was going to be extremely negative, I could tell by the way jamell was acting.