16

ok ok, im going to try, to skip this sad scene

I'm not really a sentimental person, but I'm trying, enough with the saddddddddddnesssss, let's make this more juicy.

Narrator POV
jamell, went running into the hospital

" JAMIE" he said to lady at the front desk.

" pardon?" The lady at the front desk asked.

" JHIT, WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MOMMA AT ?!" He demanded for an answer.

" oh sorry, Jamie Demons-King".

all Melly did was stare at her, he just wanted to know what room she was in.

" oh yea sorry".

" she's in room thir-" she stopped when she realized she thought she was giving information to a complete stranger.

" and you are ? ".

" jamell demons,her son" he grew irritated.

" yes" she said with the calmest tone ever.

" thirty two ".

Jamell didn't even mind to say thank you, he just wanted to see his mother.

When he got in the room

" MOMMA" he said, his sight became blurry, you could here the pain in his voice.

Jamie was still unconscious, Jewel was holding Brandon, being each others support system.

"she's ok, the doctor said she won't be awake anytime soon, momma's inna coma" Jewel explained to Jamell .

Jamell didn't take the information very well, as he turned around, and punched the wall " SHIT"

he started tearing up, from the hard impact of hitting the wall or from receiving the news that his mom is in a coma

" Jewel, where the fuck were you at?!" He said, confronting Jewel, his eyes laid on her eyes, he had so many emotions.

" it was your responsibility!"

" things happen Jamell, I can't control!"

Brandon wasn't having it
" why are you guys fucking screaming at eachother, in these type of situations we're supposed to stick together and not go off on eachother, we're family"

he's right, going off on each other wasn't helping

" lil jhit, why you cussin?" Melly said, which lightened the mood a little bit more, they all laughed.

" yea, I must be goin brazy right now" jamell indirectly apologized.

" you're good " Jewel said.

After two hours, they were still there, having hopes that their mother would wake up.

Larissa was reassuring him through text that everything would be ok, even tho she's in the hospital too, after getting shot.