Bout that action ✊🏾

Melly's POV
Larissa was in the living room, on her phone, so I thought it was the perfect time for me to show Kevon wassup.

" where you goin'? " Larissa asked.

" to the store, you want something to eat?" I said

" takis" Larissa said with a smile on her face.

Now this girl loves her takis, imma get her 2, after I beat the living hell out of Kevon.

Larissa POV
Melly said he was going to the store, now I know when he's lying, Melly's a bad liar, I just didn't say anything so he wouldn't have known I was on to him.

I let him go out, and then I hop in my whip and I follow behind him, making sure he couldn't see me.

I then see Melly stopped the car, in front of a house, that house looked familiar, I just couldn't remember who's house it was.

I then stopped to think, and I remember that it's Kevon's house.

But how does Melly know his address?

That's one of the reasons why, I said idk were Kevon lived, to avoid this type of problem, nothing happened yet, but I know Melly and Melvin very well and I know they're bout that action.

Melly got out the car, I saw him tucking something in his black leather jacket, he approached the door, rang the doorbell, and then Kevon answered, at first Melly was so smiley and shook his hand, but I knew it wasn't long until Melvin would want to say his type of " hello".

The talked for like a whole minute, then Melly punched Kevon, Kevon hit him back, I was just thinking that Melly was going to get crushed.

Kevon is extremely tall, he goes to the gym, he has hella tattoos so he also looks tough, I felt so bad for Melly.

Kevon punched Melly in the stomach, grabbed him by his dreads and kicked him in the face, Melly then stood up started punching Kevon even more, and chocked Kevon, I could see kevon gasping for air.

I couldn't take it, I got out of my car, and I separated both of them, I stood in the middle of them, they still wanted to fight, but I knew that for Kevon I wasn't a reason not to hit Melly, Kevon would've smacked me, and then Melly.

As I thought, Kevon threw me on the floor, and then started approaching Melly, I then pulled out my pink glock, and aimed it right at Kevon.

" LEAVE MELLY TF ALONE " I screamed, but not loud enough to trigger the neighbors.

" you ain't gon kill me, I love you" Kevon said

" YOU PIECE OF SHIT, if I wanted too I would" I said to Kevon.

Melly stood up, him and Kevon had blood dripping, Melly was hurt on his forehead and his arm.

When Melly stood up, he kicked Kevon in his nuts, kevon wanted to react, but the pain made him extremely weak, Kevon then wanted to grab Melly but I cut him off by saying
" uh uh, I got my glock aiming right at you, don't do nun stoopid, bitch".

Kevon then said " fuck you two".

Melly then hopped in his Maserati.