15

Melly's POV

I rushed through the the hospitals entrance with Larissa in my arms, I could see her eyes getting heavier and heavier
the nurses where quick to respond as they helped me lay Larissa on the stretcher.

" I love you!" I said, as they took her to the OR
what if these were my last words to her, ian ready to lose shawty, I need haa, I luh ha.

Like it feels so good to have a girl, and one girl only, who do you expect to hold you down your whole life, your homies ain't gon be there, they'll come and go, switch up on you.

I was covered with blood, but that didn't bother me

me and bortlen sat, waiting in the waiting room.

I covered my face as I let it go, not even giving a fuck, letting my gangster down,we cry too, we go through shit.

Ian never cried this much in my whole life, I could feel people's eyes on me, as they heard and saw me crying.

" I'm here for you, don't budge, she'll be ight " bortlen said.

his words were very thoughtful, but it ain't reassure me.

me and Larissa used to go to school together, but it's funny how I didn't know, well I used to see her, but she don't look the same, it's like she had a glow up.

she had friends, but she was a quite lil shy shawty, but I never really cared to talk to her, as I said, she looks different now, and who would've known she's this cool ass person.

has the best personality, if another nigga had her, may as well consider jhit, the luckiest man alive, but god chose me to be gifted with this angel.

yea, and one day, I was out with the fam, we were inna restaurant and I saw her walk in, she caught my attention right away, it's like she brought life and light to that restaurant.

Like who you know, can do that? I'll wait.

My ma saw the expression that was on my face, and she was quick to say " she's a beautiful girl jamell ".

I remember smirking after my ma's comment

Larissa was having lunch with her friend, and it was like they were about to go, and I saw her standing up, I guessed she was going to the WC, I guessed right, so I stood up, before she was about to go in.

I asked her "wasshanett?"

she turned around looked at me, and then  went in the restroom, I was like, why she actin Hollywood, this hoe done rejected me.

I went back to my table, we were bout to leave too.

my mom was talking to the waiter, like my whole mood was off after that.

I felt someone tap me on my shoulder, I look up, and it was her, " Larissa" she said

" jamell"

we went outside
" ignored me, now u wanna talk to jhit"

she laughed, as I saw her beautiful smile

" no, I really wanted to pee, and if I stopped to talk to you, I would've just... yaeeee".

I nodded as I understood her reason.

" you look so familiar " she said, I thought she prolly knew me as being YNW Melly, but I could tell she ain't know who I was.

she was analyzing my face, as if she was tryna remember.

" you went to highschool with me"

" fr? Ian neva seen you there" I said