wanna be my girl?

Kiana's POV
So it was the next morning, my girl lari was good, Melly was always by her side, and bort
well bort was just normal.

" you wanna talk?" I asked lari.

" nah, I'm good now" she said. 

" you?" Lari asked. 

She knew something was up, I can't hide it, she could tell I was holding something back.

" yea, up stairs now" I said.

We went upstairs, I locked the door, and I had to spill the tea.

" SPILL THE TEAAA" Lari said.

" girl, lol, shhh" I said. 

"So last night, I was like, imma sleep on the bed, ion know bout you bort, and he was like, imma sleep with you, with that smirk on his face ".

" hummm, that smirk ain't no good" lari said.

" ikr, so we started cuddling, and ya know, I had my back facing him, but I was in that position where yo ass is pocked, ya know what I'm talm bout, since he was behind me, I felt his D, now sis lemme tell you, you better be ready to sip this hot tea ".

" HAAA, I'm ready Kiana " lari said.

" we started kissing... and he fingered me ".

" yes, you gave him head before, lol I'm not surprised " lari said.

" no sis, there's more ".

" after we cuddled for a while, the room was filled of silence, and he said that he loved me ".

" bitchhhhh, what did you say?" lari asked, as quite as possible so the boys couldn't hear.

" I didn't answer, he prolly thought I was sleeping".

Larissa just sat there staring at me, her facial expression said it all 😂.

" you're tellin him you love him too, today" lari said.

" but I-" I got interrupted by lari.

" no bitch, ik you feel him, he feels you, just fuckin tell him how you feel too".

" aight ".

Bortlen's POV

Last night I told Kiana I loved her, I had a feeling she was awake, bra, and she ain't even answer, fuck wrong with her, even if she doesn't love him, she could of at least answered.

I ain't the type to show emotions, after this I ain't showing nun nomo, I really do love that girl, she a dime, but it seems like she ain't feel the same for me.

" not even a I love you too?" jamell asked.

" yea jhit, man ion know how to act around her " I said. 

" act coo" jamell said.

" nah jhit, since she ain't say nun, not even a response, I'll play her like that" I said.

" aight then".

I'll just forget her, imma act neutral.

Larissa's POV
My parents weren't home, so me and Kiana decided to make lunch for the boys, and later on, we're all going out.

I was on the rice, and Kiana on the chicken.

I was looking at the pan, and then Melly comes behind me.

He wraps his arm around my waist and the other one was gripping/massaging my breast.

" baby not now" I told Melly.