7

———

"Give me the fucking remote," Jungkook angrily says as Jimin moves it farther away.

"No."

The alphas have been arguing all day, but Jungkook was getting tired of Jimin acting like he was the bigger male. Jungkook did not like competition.

"I will fucking hurt you, Jimin."

"Boo hoo, I will break your arm if it goes anywhere near me, got it?"

The other members who had dealt with the two all day just sighed in tiredness as they waited for the two to stop so they could continue the movie.

Taehyung sat criss cross on the floor along with Jin. Taehyung watched the two, his heart rate going up since an alpha was angry. Two to be exact.

Jungkook lunges for the remote but Jimin moves back. Jungkook then growls, "Give it to me!"

Taehyung shrinks, his mind telling him he needed to help the alpha. Taehyung immediately gets up and wraps his arms around Jungkook who was fuming. Jungkook pauses, the room going silent as they watched in confusion.

It was especially weird when Jungkook immediately started to calm down.

Jimin's jealousy waved off of him, Taehyung frowning as the other angry alpha.

Taehyung moves to hug Jimin, but Jungkook grabs his arm and pulls him back, making him sit in his lap.

Taehyung was a little surprised and flustered but his omega was basking in the alphas need for him.

"Jungkook, let him go," Hoseok says as he flicks his ear, "he's trying to be nice."

"No."

Jungkook hugs Taehyung's waist possessively, Jimin getting even more mad. Taehyung looked at him, "Please calm down, Jimin."

Jimin just huffs, getting up and walking out the room. Jungkook smiles in victory, nuzzling Taehyung to his chest.

"Jungkook, you proved your point," Namjoon says, "stop using Taehyung."

Jungkook sighs and lets Taehyung crawl back to his spot on the floor.

Taehyung was so flustered he couldn't pay attention to the movie the rest of the night.

————

"Jimin, Jungkook," Namjoon addressee the two who sat far from each other on the couch, "care to explain why you have been acting like animals lately?"

"No."

Namjoon sighs, "Seriously?"

Jimin just crosses his arms, "Jungkook is threatened by me."

"Sounds fake but okay."

Namjoon just waists for an explanation. Jungkook shrugs at the leader, he wasn't talking. Jimin gives a little growl in annoyance at Jungkook's attitude.

"You two need to stop fucking fighting. I don't care what's it about but i have a pretty good idea and no, no one can "posses" Taehyung because he isn't a damn object you fucking idiots!"

Both of the boy's eyes widen at Namjoon's aggressive tone. Joon wasn't one to get angry easily, so both boys knew they fucked up.

"Fine, we will stop."

"Yeah you guys will," Namjoon says, his inner wolf urging him to let them know who the dominant one was but Namjoon just ignored it as he walks away.

In Taehyung's room, he was laying in bed, cuddling a plushie as he watched his favorite show. He kept turning up the volume whenever he heard the alphas yelling from the living room so by the time they had stopped, his tv was blaring.

There was a knock as his door and then blonde hair peeking through, "Hey, um, could you turn it down a little?"

Taehyung instantly felt bad, "I'm sorry, Jin hyung," he says as he turns it down, "i didn't realize."

"It's okay, Tae," Jin says as he walks in more seeing that Taehyung wasn't in anything revealing.

"I just hate hearing them yell."

Jin frowns, "It's okay, i think Namjoon got them to be good."

Taehyung smiles, "That's good. Joonie is a good leader."

"Joonie?" Jin chuckles.

Taehyung's cheeks heat up, "Um, i'm trying out nicknames for everyone!"

"It's cute," Jin says, sitting next to Taehyung. Tae giggles and scoots to make room. "So, what are watching?" Jin asks.

Taehyung get excited and starts to explain the show to Jin who just found it so adorable. So the two sat there and watched Taehyung's show.

———

"Another dance practice?"

"Yep. It's for GoGo," Namjoon says as the boys eat the take out they ordered. Namjoon had a meeting with the their managers a few hours before and he was telling the plans they now had for the upcoming weeks.

"When do we film?"

"Tomorrow."

Hoseok smiles, "Hell yeah."

Taehyung smiles at Hoseok's happiness about dancing. He found it endearing and he would love to watch Hoseok dance for hours.

"So, since it's close to halloween there is going to be a theme," Namjoon says as he swallows a bite, "They we're thinking snow white and six dwarfs."

"But there's seven?" Taehyung wonders outloud.

"Yeah, someone has to be snow white," Namjoon says making all the guys protest.

"We are going to play for it so it will be even," Namjoon says to shut them up.

"Oh yay! i love games!" Taehyung says as he shoves some chicken in his mouth.

The boys fondly laugh at Taehyung.

———

"What are you doing?"

Jimin jumps and looks at Yoongi who was staring at him with an eyebrow raised. Jimin cleared his throat, "Nothing."

"You where just sniffing Taehyung's door."

"If you knew then why did you ask?"

Yoongi shakes his head and grabs Jimin's arm, "You are a perv."

"What? No i'm not. It just smells really good in there," Jimin says.

"Because his scent is on everything, duh."

"No shit," Jimin pulls his arm out of Yoongi's grasp, "I like his smell."

"Well what you were doing was creepy," Yoongi says as they walk into the living room. Hoseok looks up from his phone, "What's creepy?"

"Jimin."

"True."

Jimin rolls his eyes and sits down, "You guys would do the same. I just have the balls."

"Do what?"

"Sniff Tae's door," Yoongi snickers.

Jungkook bust out laughing along with Hoseok. "What's the point?"

"It makes me happy."

"Sniffing his door?"

"Sniffing his scent."

Jungkook stops laughing and loudly yawns, "Shit, i'm sleepy. I'm going to take a nap." He gets up and walks out the room.

It's silent for a moment before Yoongi speaks, "He's not taking a nap, huh?"

Jimin just smirks, "It's not so stupid after all."

Yoongi just groans and goes to get Jungkook.

———

i updated!!!!