Chapter 1

You cried softly as the men shoved you back into the chair. They strapped you down and shoved a mouth guard in your mouth. The machine started to whir loudly as it powered up. You knew what was coming.

Electric volts shot through your head and you screamed loudly, thrashing in this death trap of a chair. You held your eyes shut as the pain coursed through you. After what felt like hours of pain the machine stopped and your body fell lifeless as your head hung down. Your energy completely gone.

Moments after they ripped your body from the chair and dragged you down the endless hallway, back to your cell. As you were thrown into your cell, your eyes caught those of the brunette in the cell across from yours. His worried, yet emotionless face stared to yours. They threw the door shut and left you on the floor.

As you slowly regained some strength you pulled yourself up and reached for the bars. Your hands hit them with a bang and you pulled yourself up. Your heaving breathing causing you to be dizzy. You looked out and saw the brunette staring in your direction. You wiped your lip and saw blood, before looking back out. Your vision became blurry before your body fell back and you hit the floor, blacking out.

**3rd Person POV**

Her body hit the floor with a thud, causing the brunette to stand and grasp the bars in front of him. "Hey! Guards! She's unconscious." He yelled.

Two guards walked down the hall and went to her cell. "Hey! What happened to her?" He asks. One guard walks over.

"Shut up!" He spits. The brunette grabs the guard and yanks his body toward his cell, snapping his neck and swiping his keycard to open his cell.

The brunette exits and snaps the neck of the other guard. He swipes the keycard over her cell door and slowly takes her under her knees and arms. He runs quickly down the halls as an alarm sounds. He looks to the left and then to the right. Soldiers yelling erupts from the left so he sprints to the right. He gets to a door and sprints out of it, running to a nearby truck.

When he opens the door he sets her in the back seat and starts to work on hot wiring the truck. Once he rips out the ignition wires, he touches them together and the truck starts. He slams the door and speeds out of the compound and keeps driving, turning onto a long road that heads west.

Once he drives miles away from the facility, he turns down another road. He looks around inside the vehicle for a radio, luckily he finds one and starts twisting the knob until he reaches a certain station.

"Steve do you copy, this is bucky?" he says. Static comes to the radio. "Steve do you copy, this is James Buchanan Barnes?" He says again, still static. "Your mom's name is Sarah and you put newspapers in your shoes." Bucky chuckles softly and listens to the radio crackle before a voice comes.

"Bucky? Is it really you!?" Steve yells through the radio.

"Yes! Yes it's me Steve! Buddy you gotta help me. I'm here in Russia because thats where Hydra took me after the fall. I've been here since. I escaped with a girl but she hasn't woken up yet."

"Wait, You're in Russia? I'm here on a mission! Where can I get you?"

"Do you remember Rory's?"

"Got it, see you soon Buck. I missed you."

"I missed you too pal." Bucky said with a smile on his face.

**Your POV**

"Wha-" you sit up fast and look around quickly.

"Hey! Hey don't be afraid. Calm down. I got you out. We're safe." A brunette from the front seat says.

"You- you what? How do i know I should i trust you?" You say frantically.

"You can trust me. I promise you, I wont hurt you, just try to calm down." he says softly.

You take a second to breathe and slowly decide to trust this man you've only seen across the hall of cells.

"I'm Bucky." He says smoothly, "Come sit." he pats the passenger seat.

"I-I'm y/n." you carefully climb over the seat and sit down. You look down at your bloody knuckles and hands. "W-what happened?"

"You didn't look so good when you came back.. I assumed the worst. I got the guards attention after you blacked out and then I snapped both their necks.. sorry that was gruesome uh.. anyways I got their keycard and basically brought you with me." He pulled his sleeve down more to cover his metal arm.

"What happened to.. your arm?" You ask softly, looking over at him.

"I thought you wouldn't notice.. when hydra found me I was in the snow, my arm broke my fall but it also.. broke off from impact. I fell from a train over a cliff. My friend tried to save me but.. I guess things don't always have a happy ending." He says and grips the steering wheel a little tighter. "What about you? Do you remember anything?"

"N-not really.. for now. It comes and goes." You say and look at the floor.

"It'll come back soon. Don't worry." He smiles at you and you look out the window.

"So.. where are we going?"

"Oh, forgot. My friend from the train story, he is here in Russia on a mission and we're meeting him at an old place only we know about. It will be safe." He has a hopeful look in his eye that makes you smile softly.

"Okay.. I hope you're right Bucky." You lean on the door and close your eyes, listening to the tires rolling along the pavement.

-

"Y/n.. y/n." You hear Bucky's voice softly and you sit up.

"What! Are we in trouble?" You look around.

"No.. uh we're here." You look out and see a small cabin enclosed by a forest.

"Oh.. sorry." You smile softly and open your door. Bucky gets out and goes to the front of the car.

"Bucky." A voice says. You turn and see a tall blonde with big muscles and a dark haired man with chocolate skin behind him.

You slowly creep backwards and stand by Bucky, unsure of who these new people are.

"Steve." Bucky says, barely audible. The two jog to each other and embrace with a hug. Laughing softly as they pull apart.

"You're so big Stevie." Bucky says.

"It's good to see you Bucky. I thought I lost you man." Steve hugs him again and looks up to see you awkwardly standing by the truck. "So.. who's this?" He pulls away from Bucky and gestures to you.

"I-I'm y/n." You say softly and slowly rock on your feet, looking down.

"She was in the compound with me and I decided to take her with me." Bucky said.

You hear a crunch beside you and swing your arm up and grab the throat of the man.

"HEY HEY! That's Sam, it's okay!" Steve says loudly.

You let go and stumble back and run into Bucky.

"I'm-I'm sorry. I didn't know." You said shakily.

"It's okay.. she's a feisty one." Sam says, massaging his throat. That makes you smile slightly.

"Let's go inside huh? Make you guys some coffee or somethin." Steve says.

"Come on, we're safe here y/n." Bucky says and you slowly follow him to the cabin.

Sorry this is so bad. Wattpad deleted THREE of my chapters I had written, including this one, chapter two and chapter four. I don't know how it happened and I couldn't get back my writing.