Chapter 3

"STEVE!" You choke loudly.

Steve runs in and shoves Bucky. He flies over the couch and Steve wrestles him.

"GET HER OUT OF HERE!" Steve yells. Sam helps you up and you gag as you run out the door. Loud bangs are heard from the cabin and you stop in your tracks.

"Y/n let's go!" Sam says.

"I can't leave him." You say. You run back into the cabin and see Bucky punching Steve.

"отстань от него сейчас!" (Get off him now) you scream.

Bucky's head whips at you. His eyes return normal, he falls back off of Steve and you run to him.

"Take care of Steve, I got this one." I say to Sam.

Sam grabs Steve and helps him to the bathroom.

"Bucky look at me. LOOK AT ME!" I force his face to look at mine. He breathed rapidly and looks down at my neck. "My eyes, now." I say. He looks up again.

"I- I'm so sorry. I don't know what- what happened to me." He says rapidly.

"Hey. It's okay. Breathe." I stare into his eyes and rest my forehead on his. I close my eyes for a second.

"I have to go.. before I-"

"You're not leaving Buck." I say.

"I don't want to hurt you or Steve or even Sam. Y/n it's the best for everyone." His voice breaks.

"It's best for us to stay together Buck.. I brought you out, maybe I can keep you out." You hold his hand. "We're doing this together. Like you said.. shared life experience." That makes him chuckle and you smile softly.

"You're so cute when you smile." The words escape your mouth and he looks up at you.

"W-what?"

"I-" Sam walks out and stomps toward you and Bucky. "SAM STOP HES BACK!" You quickly step in front of Bucky to guard him.

Sam stares angrily at you and then Bucky.

"You could've killed him. You could've killed her!" Sam said loudly. Bucky stares down at the floor.

"Sam stop. Please." You say softly. "Please step back or I'll make you step back." You growl this time and both the men stare wide eyed.

Sam backs up a few steps and puts his hands up. "S-sorry." He quickly goes down the hallway and out of sight. You turn around and flinch when Bucky is right behind you.

"Jesus don't scare me like that."

"That was.." He trails off.

"Sorry.. I don't know why I got so defensive." You start to rock on your feet.

"That was really brave y/n." He tucks his hair behind his ears.

You smile and look down. He lifts your chin and you look back at him.

"Don't be all shy on me now." He says. His hand lingers on your jaw and slowly falls down to his side again.

"Come outside with me?" You ask. He nods and follows you outside.

You walk out and see a willow tree and smile. You lead him over. You reach your hands out and touch the hangin branches and leaves.

He laughs softly behind you as you twirl around while touching the leaves.

You get dizzy and almost fall down. Bucky grabs your arm and you both laugh at your clumsiness. You smile and look around the space under the tree. It was beautiful.

"This is so beautiful." You look around and meet Bucky's eyes.

"Really beautiful." He stares into your e/c eyes. He rests his hands on your waist and you put yours on his shoulders.

"Smooth Barnes." You giggle softly.

He takes his hands back and slowly pushed you away. "I could hurt you and I don't want anything to happen to you."

"You won't." You put your hand on his metal arm.

"But I did! I could've killed you." He pushed your hand away again and started to walk back.

"Bucky!" You called to him but he continued back to the cabin. You breath hitches and a wave comes over you. You let out a yelp and fall to your knees. "Bucky.." you breathe out. Your hands grasp the ground as pain shoots through your veins.

You hear footsteps rush toward you.
"Y/n are you-" Sam says, Steve standing behind him.

"STAY BACK!" You order, holding your hand up. You breathe heavily and try to compose yourself. "P-please get BUCKY!" You shout Bucky's name as you lurch back and hold your chest. You scream when what felt like bullets hitting you but there weren't any.

You hear more footsteps running to you and see Bucky go to his knees in front of you.

"What happened? Is it the serum?" He says quickly.

"I don't know." You say though your teeth. "Избавь меня от боли, чтобы я мог освободиться." (Rid me of my pain so I can be free.) you say loudly.

"STOP!" Bucky yells and you snap your head to him.

"Rid me of my pain so I can be free." You say in English but darker. Your pupils get bigger.

"NO! GET OUT OF HER HEAD! GET OUT!" Bucky holds your hands back but you struggle against him. "Guys HELP! Hold her legs down!" Bucky looks over to Sam and Steve, they slowly moves to your legs.

"Don't fight it.. winter soldier." You start to laugh evilly and Bucky stares at you intensely.

"вы свободны." (You are free) he stares into your eyes.

You thrash lightly and close your eyes sharply. You're breathing returns to normal and you lay unconscious.

*3rd person*

Bucky takes her under his arms and carries her back to the cabin. Once inside he sets her on the bed in the bedroom.

He stands and feels her hand grab his softly. "What happened? Are you okay?" She questioned.

"You had a faze. It's okay you didn't hurt anyone. You should rest y/n." He says.

"Did you carry me in?"

"Yeah.. get some sleep. You need your strength back." He leans down and kisses her forehead.

"Okay." She blushes and pulls the blankets up. "Thanks Buck." He smiles and goes out of the room, shutting the door softly behind him.