Chapter 6

Everyone is sitting at the table eating pancakes and laughing. Bucky rubs your thigh softly under the table. You nudge his foot with yours and he smirks.

You continue to eat your pancakes when you feel Bucky trailing his hand up your thigh. You breathe in quickly and kick his leg. He grins bigger and removes his hand.

"Asshole." You say quietly. He tries to hold in a laugh but ends up busting out laughing anyways.

You mentally face-palm and smile at the man next to you. Everyone stares in confusion before shrugging it off and continuing to eat their fluffy cakes.

"So... y/n.. Bucky." Nat looks at you with a huge smile on her face.

"SHH." I nudge her foot under the table and she grins, covering her face. Steve and Sam both stare awkwardly.

"Y/n is mine." Bucky puts his arm around your waist, almost pulling you off your chair. Your face  immediately turns bright red and you cover it.

"WHATTT! Thats great!" Steve exclaims from the end by Bucky. He hits Bucky's shoulder softly and Bucky grins. Sam grins as well and congratulates us.

Natasha sits silently and bites her lip to not squeal again. You laugh softly as her face turns as red as her hair.

"Okay Nat you can freak out if you want." You whisper. She laughs and taps her fingers on the table, smiling up a storm. "I knew it," she says softly, making everyone laugh.

After your breakfast and rambling on from Steve and Natasha, everyone packs whatever they might need.

"Buck I can't believe that we're leaving Russia.. I never thought I would escape them.." You smiles softly to yourself. "Thank you." He looks up.

"I'm so glad I decided to take you with me y/n." He took your hand and kissed it softly. You blush and throw your bag closed.

"I'm done!" You exclaim and skip around Bucky. He chuckles softly and zips his bag up.

"Me too." He stares into your eyes and gives you a soft, long kiss.

You pull away slowly and grab your bag. "We don't wanna miss this flight." You smile and he grabs his bag.

Everyone had their bags and were ready to go. Everyone walked out to the truck and threw their things in the back.

Sam, you and Bucky got in the back with you in the middle since you were smaller. Natasha got in the drivers seat with Steve in the passenger.

You looked down and smiled as the truck started. Bucky wrapped his metal arm around your waist and pulled you closer to him on the bench seat.

"I'm so happy I took you with me." He whispered.

"I'm so happy you saved me Buck, I couldn't have asked for a better hero." He smiles down at you and kissed the top of your head softly.

As you left the driveway you rocked around but Bucky held you close to him. Your eyes slowly fell and you snuggled into Bucky's side.

He smiled down at your sleeping figure and whispered three little words after you dozed off. "I love you."

- time skip to arrival at plane -

"Y/n.. doll." Bucky brushes your hair behind your ear as your eyes fluttered open.

"Are we here?" You ask groggily.

"Yeah, c'mon." He helps you out and grabs your bag for you.

"Such a gentleman Barnes." You tease.