Chapter 5

After a few rounds of cards, squabbling between the guys, and a few beers later everyone is either passed out or drunk. Natasha, being the only mostly sober one, helps Sam to the couch and Steve to his room. Meanwhile you help Bucky down the hallway and into your shared room.

"Heehee I think I'm a little drunkkkk." Bucky says while leaning on your shoulder.

"A little? Jesus how bad are you when your absolutely hammered?" You chuckle and drop him onto the bed.

"Comereeee!" He slurs and pulls your waist.

"Bucky no. You're drunk and I'm a little tipsy but no." You say trying to pull away.

"Come on everybody is asleep. I'll be gentle." He wraps his arms around you.

"Bucky stop. Natasha and Steve are still awake." You try to pull out of his grasp but he yanks you on top of him. "Bucky this is uncomfortable for me. Please don't."

He rolls his eyes and lets go of you. "You're no fun." He pouts and lays on his pillow.

"They are feisty when their drunk huh?" You say to Natasha as she helps Steve down the hall.

"Yeah. I'm use to it tho. Tony is a real pain in my ass, he's the worst of them all." She laughs softly.

"Wait how many people are in your team?" You ask as you lean on the door frame.

"Well theres Steve, Sam, Thor, Bruce, Tony, Clint, and well now you two of you decided to stay." She helps Steve onto his bed and he falls asleep immediately.

"Wow. You're the only female? Must be rough." You earn a chuckle from her.

"Yeah but they're all my friends so it make it easier." She walks past you and you follow her.

"So what do they all do?" You say trying to make conversation.

"Thor is basically a God, He can conjure lightning and stuff. Clint is basically my best friend, he's one of the best archers ever. Steve has his super strength and stuff. Sam has his wings that he can fly with and stuff. Tony has a flying suit that can blast shit up, and Bruce.. well he uhh.." she looks at you and sighs, "he had something happen during and experiment that caused him to go from the nerdy scientist he is, to big, green, angry." You look at her in disbelief.

"Big green and angry.. that's the weirdest shit I've heard today. Also you have a GOD on your team! That's sick." You both laugh and she sits on the couch opposite of Sam who is now snoring. "You got banned to the couch huh? You could've made Steve sleep on it." She chuckles.

"It's okay. It beats the floor. You sleeping with Barnes?" She says casually.

"Figuratively not physically." You say.

"Ah.." she smiles and pulls a blanket up. "Well I'm gonna pass out if I stay up any longer. Goodnight y/n." She says softly.

"Goodnight Nat." You smile and go to the bathroom.

You stand in front of the mirror and look at your hair. You eye the shower and decide to take a quick one before going to bed. Soap lathers your body and hair and you quickly rinse off and step out of the shower. You curse when you forgot to grab some clothes from the room. You quickly wrap your hair in a towel and then put a towel around your body.

You take a step out of the bathroom and look around, making sure nobody was awake to see you. When no one is there you quickly run to the bedroom and open the door quietly. The floor creeks under your feet and you curse under your breath. When no movement is heard you go over to the dresser and quickly grab some clothes. The moonlight shining on your skin through the window creating a pale blue tint. You turn and see Bucky turn over.