Chapter 4

**3rd person POV**

"How's she doing?" Steve asks as Bucky comes back to the living room.

"She woke up but I told her she should rest, regain strength." Bucky sits on the couch.

"That's good.. Lets hope nothing else happens to either of you." Steve says. He gets up and goes to the radio to fiddle with the dial.

"Whatcha doing?" Bucky asks.

"Calling Nat."

"Whose Nat? Does Stevie have a girlfriend?" Bucky grins.

"Pfff, he wishes." Sam scoffs.

"Hey watch it bird brains." Steve says. Bucky and Sam burst out laughing and Steve continues to play with the radio. "No, she's a friend.. she's probably wondering where Sam and I ran off to."

The radio crackles before Steve speaks into it. "Natasha it's Steve, over... Romanoff it's Rogers, over."

"Rogers where the hell are you? Tony is searching all over the planet trying to find you." A female voice says sternly.

"I'm here with Sam. Bucky escapes Hydra with a girl and now we're at a cabin in western Russia. Do you remember me telling you about Rory's?"

"Yeah I remember. I'll be there in an hour depending on if this stupid jet will leave. See you then."

"Okay. Over and out."

"Who's Natasha again?" Bucky asks.

"She was a Russian spy sent to get info from S.H.I.E.L.D. Mostly on me but some other people too. Barton was sent to kill her but he made a different call. She is now on the team with us." Steve smiles and closes the cupboard.

"So she's coming here? And we can trust her, right?" Bucky says warily.

"Bucky, stop worrying so much." Sam says, "of course we can trust her." He scoffs.

- two hours later -

A car pulls into the drive and stops in front of the house.

"I think Nat's here." Sam stands up and Steve follows him to the front door.

Bucky sneaks over to the door and looks out. A red head gets out of her car and hugs Steve and Sam. They walk back to the house and Bucky backs up.

"Bucky, this is Natasha." Steve says, Nat smiles.

"Hey." Bucky says and fixes his jacket.

"Didn't you say he brought someone with him?" She asks.

"She's resting because of an.. incident." Steve says.

"What do you mean by incident?" She asks.

"They both were injected by a serum in Hydra, we're hoping it was just an after effect of it." Steve says, "she only lashed out for a minute.. same with Bucky."

Bucky looks up guiltily, "Sorry again Stevie."

"It's fine."

A scream erupts from the bedroom y/n is in. Bucky shoots up and runs past everyone and opens the bedroom door.

**Your POV**

You say on the bed, sobbing with your legs pulled to your chest. Tears flowed out of your eyes and soaked your shirt. The door flew open and Bucky ran in.

"Y/n are you okay!?"

"Don't touch me! I don't want to hurt you!" You say while still sobbing.

"It's okay, you're not gonna hurt anyone."

"They're gonna hurt me Bucky.. they- they are gonna.." you trail off and hiccup.

"I'm here. Nobody is gonna touch you." He sits down and wraps his arms around you.

Everyone who is standing in the doorway slowly leaves and shuts the door.

"Shh.. shh. I got you y/n. Nobody is gonna hurt you doll." He coos, rubbing your back as your cries slowly stop.

"Y-you called me doll." You giggle softly and wipe your face.

"Heh I guess I did.. you okay? Did you wanna talk about it?" He says, changing the subject.

"I- it was just a bad dream.." you whisper and sniffle, cuddling a pillow.

"We all have them." He says.

You smile softly and sit up. "It was about Hydra of course. I was back in the chair and I could hear the machine.. turning on and it kept getting louder and I was screaming." You said shakily.

"You will never have to hear the machine again. We're free now." You look up at his comment.

"Thank you Buck." You get on your knees and hug him.

He makes a small grunt in surprise as your arms wrap around him and you bury your head in his neck. He carefully puts his hands around you.

After a while you both leave the room and go meet the others.

"Y/n this is Natasha, she's Steve and Sam's friend."

"Hi." You say shyly.

"How are you doing? Nightmare I'm guessing?" She asks.

"Yeah.. it was about Hydra." You look down.

"Hey I know what will cheer you up. The guys and I were gonna play some cards if you and Barnes wanted to join?" She asks.

You look over to Bucky and he is staring out the back window. You touch his arm softly and he looks at you.

"There's nobody out there. Lets go play cards.. it'll help take our minds off everything." You say.

"Okay." He looks once more before following you to the table.

Sorry this is short again.. it's one of the chapters that got deleted so I tried to remember all I could. The next chapter is longer I promise✌🏻