Date

Y/N POV

"S-sorry...I thought it was close by" I said between breaths as we climbed up a hill "maybe it would've been better if we came by bike" I muttered

"Not- at all!" He replied between breaths before stopping to rest "I like spending time with you....though...what exactly are we doing here?"

His words made me happy, perhaps too happy, as I was now a smiling fool
"O-oh, I wanted to show you this" I say pushing some bushes out of the way to clear the way.

Toshinori POV

Confused I look ahead, there was a vast field that lead onto another forest, I turn back to Y/N with a confused smile, not really wanting to hurt her feelings but....what exactly was there to see?
As if noticing my confusion she smiled and took my hand, my whole body was sent, what seemed, eletric waves once she held my hand. She lead the way into the middle and turned off her phone's flash, the thing guiding us.

"As if the forest wasnt creepy enough" I laughed nervously, indicating that I didnt like the full darkness now.
Then I recalled all the things that had happened, the finding out that she was daughter of a villain and the time she-- I guess you could say....my trust was failing me at the moment.

I mean...Imagine you get taken into a dark forest and walk into a field in the middle of nowhere...at night. You gotta admit, its creepy.

My rapid heart had calmed down once I heard some her shush, a soft "shhhhh" as if it was a melody putting my heart to sleep. Her hand had reached into my neck, I couldn't tell if my heart raced due to what she might do or...because it was her. Then her fingers traced my jaw, I open my eyes that I didnt know were closed and though it's dark, I see she means no harm.

Her hands travel around my face gently, warmth travels all the way to my heart and I can feel my cheeks heat up, good thin it's dark. In the dark, I can see her silhouette and before I know it, I reach for her as well.
My hands trace her temples, travelling down, I rub my thumbs on her cheeks, my index then traces her nose and then my hand is on her chin, thumb tracing her soft lips. Her hands , too, were touching my lips. Both of us with such curiosity, as if without touching each other we would not know each other.

"Look.." she lifted my jaw for me to look up and once I did I was met with the stars.
The moon was shining brightly above us, her silver glow seemed to only light everything up now. The stars danced around, twinkling if you played good attention.

I turned back to Y/N, who I knew was smiling happily. Through the darkness I hugged her, the darkness that felt so scary before had become beautiful.

She hugged back.

Y/N POV

"And...that's what happened" I explain what happened yesterday as I held my drink. It was Monday and I was back and strong to work.
Kurama had stared at me with a blank face for a while
"So...a date?"

"W-whAt? N-no!...I dont...think so" I replied nervously, was it...a date? Kurama hummed in return, you know a "I dont believe you" hum.
I start to recall everything we had done, it was just us two hanging out right?

Toshinori POV

"And that's what happned" I replied to Midnight. She apparently had called for drinks yesterday but I...well...had better plans?

"So it was a date~" she leaned in while Present Mic laughed

"W-WhAt? N-no!...was it?" I mutter the last part as they "uuuuu" in response

"I-it was us two just hanging out!" I say quickly in defense.

Was it really a date?

Y/N POV

"Y/N" Kurama called me out "I understand you're having a self conflict but can you please focus at the moment?" He asked. Oh yeah...we are in middle of surgery.

I mean, it could have been a date, couldn't it? A date between friends! ....right?
Who am I kidding, I sigh, I've read books about this and it all makes sense...kinda.
The feeling of being sick is just being nervous, quick heart beat and pupils dilate, its love...though personally it really does sound like a sickness.
Do I...love...Toshinori?
I look at my pocket, now wanting to text him, though I wouldn't know what to text him

"Y/N!! FOCUS DANG IT!" Kurama shouts "You're in middle of surgery!"

"Ok, ok...geez" I say in defeat and return to only think about...blood and organs. Ew, did this person just eat a-- you know what...never mind.

Toshinori POV

There is no way that was a date, Y/N and I are just friends! She doesnt like like me...and if she did, All Might would be the one to have a better chance.
"But All Might is you!" I say to myself in a mocking voice, no he isnt.
I mean...he is but...he isnt. He is the symbol of peace, while I'm....me.

I sigh, this is something I should be used to by now, people adoring All Might and being disgusted by skeleton guy. I sigh again.

"All Might focus" Midnight whispers out, what was I doing again? As if she knew my question she pointed at the papers down, oh yeah.
I get back to work but I cant help but have the same question in the back of my mind....

Was it a date?

((Yello guys! Hope you're enjoying the story and having a great day♡

Dont worry if there were unanswered mysteries in the old book, they will be answered here (probably)
Anyway
Thanks for reading))