Meant to be

Y/N POV

I followed All Might's advice and gave the paper to the police but ofcourse, not without taking a copy of it first. According to the poem, I had a week until the chain of events started.

The police didnt look too pleased to see me, I wasnt happy either but thankfully I'm done

"I'll take care of the rest" I remember All Might saying as he dismissed me. Man, he truly is my hero, saving me from all that paperwork.

I went to work as usual and did everything as usual though today I took a visit to Mrs Inko. She looked a bit afraid but happy as well to see me. I was happy that aster hearing what I had done and the danger she was in she still treated me like a normal human being, exactly how I wanted to be treated.

After seeing her I passed by the market to buy cat food, once done I decided to go home.
Heading home, I bumped into Toshi.

"Dr Y/N!" He exclaimed as he walked up to me "I heard what happened, is everything alright?"

"Yep" I gave a nod "All Might and the police department are taking care of it"

"Here--Let me help" He had given a glance over at the bag I was carrying and took it in his hands, our hands for a moment touched and I could feel my heart jump
"Hm? You have cats?" He asked as he noticed the contents

"O-oh! No.. Its just this stray that comes once in a while in my house, I leave food out and the window open for them to visit" I say "She is quite small and fluffy, her fur is black and shes missing an eye" I continue

Toshinori POV

I listen to her as we walk to her house, now that I think about it- I've only been there once. I recall her room and start to feel a little embarrassed, her room was pretty much like Young Midoriya's though more empty.

Empty....

"Now that I think about it her house is pretty empty and small...wouldn't she have lots of money to buy more stuff with her jobs?" I think as she opens the door

"Sorry for the mess" she laughs nervously as she indicated to a desk on her living room which had a laptop and lots of wires, cups were stacked over one another from (what I assumed) were coffees to keep her awake. I'm guessing that's where she does her hacking work.

A meow coming from the window knocked myself out of my thoughts, a black cat crawled in.

"Echo! Hiya, long time no see" she cheerfully Pat's the cat who purrs against her hand "hope you didnt starve while I was away" she chuckled, mentioning for me to come closer.

"Do you want to feed her?" She asked to which I gladly agreed.

Y/N POV

Toshi pet Echo as he fed her, seeing this scene somehow made me very happy yet nostalgic, it gave me a feeling of...family?

Before we knew it we were hanging out, watching movies together and eating snacks. We were both sat on the sofa, I was resting my head on his shoulder, he was with his arms over the sofa with one resting on my back.

This felt...nice. Like this is how we are meant to be.
I let out a sigh of comfort as I close my eyes to focus on his heart beat. I've had to check many heartbeats before but this one pleases me most.

"Y/N..?" He calls out in a whisper as I feel a hand brushing my hair out of the way. I kept my eyes closed, not answering to his call, though...I didnt really know why.
I feel his warm breath near my forehead as his heartbeat quickens, then something soft pecked my forehead and I feel my heartbeat run faster with his.

"Oh my God, you're awake, arent you?" He asks pulling back as his voice breaks, I open one eye.

"What?! How can you tell--" I sit up to look at him to be faced with a red head Toshi.

"You started smiling and your face went all red" he said, trying to mask his embarrassment by making me embarrassed

"What?! No it wasnt!" I cover my cheeks, his method working.

He gently grabs my hands pulling them away from my cheeks, revealing my skin all red. He leans in and I feel the world slow down, he stopped once out noses were close together, sharing the same breath. He glanced down at my lips and so did I glance at his

"Yes it was" he whispered as he kept a eye contact with me. I close my eyes shut before I feel my hands grow cold,  opening one eye to check what happened I just see Toshi holding laughter

"Your face is really red right now"

I freeze. Damn it, he was teasing me.

"Toshi, you idiot!" I grab a pillow and start hitting him with it as he laughed. I tried my best to seem mad but failed as I laughed with him.

This is nice... It feels so right. Like...its meant to be.

((OOOOOF
Sorry it took so long, when I started this chapter I wasnt interested in it AT ALL- in the end I kinda liked it sksksksk

It's short (I think?) But at least I included something nice, right?))