Drinks

Y/N POV

The police investigated and they seem to be growing closer and closer to the location, however...time is growing thin. I can't help but sigh as I work, how am I supposed to work knowing the people Ive grown to love and care for are in danger? Not to mention the fact that the decision about whenever or not i'll keep my hero license is coming soon...if they disagree, I'll have to turn into a "villain" so I can save these people.
The moon shines through the big windows and I find myself gazing at it, a sudden shadow catches my eye and when I look time seemed to slow down. Jumping from building to building was All Might, with his usual big smile. Somehow...seeing that smile makes me feel like I can keep up.
I liked All Might's smile, not only because it's heroic and gives people hope but also because it reminded me of someone else's smile. I pull out the phone and decide to text Toshi, it's been a while since I've seen him, maybe we should grab a drink together? I really need one right now...

Toshinori POV

A notification catches my attention as soon as I detransformed, noticing Y/N's name on the screen made my heart skip as I hurriedly unlock my phone to see what it was

"wanna grab some drinks? 🍺('ω'🍺 )"

"pffft" I held back a chuckle as I typed "Meet at (some bar name)?"

"YES! Thank you(' v ')"

After reading the message I start heading towards the bar only to find her already there, I could tell she came in straight from work as she wasn't dressed for the occasion, then again...neither was I. She was looking down at her phone as I approached her, she didn't seem to notice me- which was odd since she's able to sense people and auras, I gave her a light tap.
"huh- Oh! Toshi!" she turned to me, a slightly tired smile appearing on her face.
"you alright?" I asked, making sure she was even in the condition for a drink
"Yep! Just thought you'd take some time, you arrived so fast" She said as I opened the door for her giving a playful bow, she bowed back pulling on the ends of her white lab coat
"says you. You were already here" We laughed as we took a seat and ordered our drinks.

The night was fun, I must say...quite interesting too. Y/N seemed to be taking quite a lot of strong drinks so I got to see some sides of her I never knew of. She would laugh loudly then stare seriously into no where, I didn't mind it though. Sure I am not used to seeing Y/N without a smile on her face, it's rare to see her face so blank but when she laughs so loud you can't help but laugh along...you can't help but fall more in love with that smile.
I was drinking a lot less, mainly because I knew one of us needed to be responsible but also because I wanted to be sure to remember all of this (I may have taken a few pictures).

"ToooOoshiiI" she slurred as she sat closer to me, her shirt was a few buttons down showing her a bit of her clevage and her laced (f/c) bra. I felt my face heat up, trying my best to avoid the sight beside me
"I said TooooooshiIiIiIii" she said, nudging closer and hugging my arm. I cough up a bit of blood in surprise as I felt a pair of soft things pressing against my arm

"y-Yes..?" I managed to reply now looking back at her. Her hair was messy and her face a shade of red from all the alcohol, her (e/c) eyes seemed to swallow me up with just a look.

"I like you"

I froze. The background noise of the bar seemed to disappear, everything seemed to disappear, only me and her were here. My heartbeat quicken as I looked at her in surprise. None of us breaking eye contact.

"I...I ..like you too..?" I manage to say

"really?" She leaned in closer to my face, a shine in her eyes "yay!" she threw arms in the air (her boobs bouncing along with the action — unless you want to be flat chested, flat chest justice). The world seemed to go back at her reply, she had said that so bluntly- there's no way she meant it in that way.
I sigh as I smile looking at her, guess it's best we go...before things get worse.

(Time Skip)

"lalala~ sleepover at Mr sunflower" Y/N sang as I attempted to help her stand. We had arrived at her house before but she was 'too drunk' to go in and begged to come with me (not that I mind).
Once we arrived I helped her settle down on the sofa, I had gotten on one knee to help her take off her shoes. Noticing she had grown quiet, I glance up at her, she gazed at me with a soft expression yet her smile had died down....Now is my chance

"Y/N....are you really ok?"

The room was silent before a few drops of water were heard, my eyes widen as I see her eyes full of tears. Getting up quickly I take her into my arms and embrace her tightly, as her tears stain my shirt she grasps onto my chest and continues to cry.

A good while of sobbing and sniffling had gone by, I had shifted to a more comfortable position where I sat on the sofa with Y/N laying on my chest. Her cries had died down and she was starting to calm down as well. I hushed her as I pet her hair, my eyes focused on her.
I hate this..I hate seeing her like this. Flashbacks of the first time I saw her break down came to me, how she would hit her self and scream...I can still hear it..It hurts. I feel myself tear up as well, I...I don't want her to be sad.

By the time tears were streaming down my cheekbones she had looked up at me, I smiled to make her worried face go away as I wiped her tears. Leaning to my touch, she closed her eyes and gave a gentle smile.

"want to...talk about it?" I asked in hopes there was a way I could help. She gently shook her head and I frowned in response

"there's nothing to talk about...I already feel better" she smiled as she held onto my hand which held her cheek. I felt myself smile with her.
She layed her head down on my chest and hugged my torso, I shifted a bit to get to a laying position as my eyes became heavy.

((
Me: "I'll update soon!"
Also my dumbass: *doesnt write or update anything*
))