The Message

Y/n POV

"I'm sorry.." Nezu apologized over the phone. I was quiet, still thinking over what he had just said "Y/N...?"

"Oh yes sorry, I am still here" I replied quickly "and I understand.. dont know why you're apologising though, I always refused your offers" I chuckled, I knew why he apologized, he knew I've always wanted to teach but now all my chances were certainly ruined.

We ended our conversation and hanged up, I flopped on the couch rethinking everything. Nezu told me that UA could no longer fake me in for both safety of the students and worry of parents, they didnt really trust me. I sighed, although I could understand I still didnt, how come heroes can kill villains its acceptable and when I kill someone to save them it no longer is?

I decided not to think about it to much, so I stood up and went for a walk. I didnt really bother for  clothes, just wore the shorts I was wearing with a black shirt and white trainers.
Heading off, I felt the cold breeze hit my face and inhaled it in, feeling the stress worn out. Perhaps...a run would be good.

I decided to head for the beach, jogging at my own pace just to take off everything that's been in my head. I should be happy, if I get my license taken off me I will be a normal person...just like I always wished to be. Not a weapon, not a villain, not a hero...A normal girl.
It has always upset me, even before the whole villain business went down I wasnt really allowed to go to school. Since my father was a villain, my mother and him hid in a house in the mountains. They owned a lot of land, which was now passed on to me.

"Maybe I should visit it tomorrow" I thought to myself, paying a visit to my mother's grave wouldn't hurt either.

My thoughts shift to something else as I notice I'm being followed. Their aura  doesnt seem strong but they're certainly not weak. I glance back, trying to see if I can get a glimpse of them, nothing.

"Huh?" I turn to the voice, in front of me is Midoriya who was also jogging "Dr H/N!" He cheered as he stopped in front of me

"Hello" I greeted with a smile "what brings you here?" I ask, still paying attention to the stalker

"Oh, I'm training with All Might- he is waiting by the beach" he smiles "and...you?"

"Came to clear my mind" I smiled gently, patting his hair "mind if I tag along?" I asked, not really wanting anything to happen to Fuwafuwa.

"Sure" he perked, I could see that he was trying to act chill but in truth he was happy

"Nice!" I grin and pat his head "race you there?"

"Ok!"

All Might POV

"Odd...Young Midoriya is taking longer than usual" I look at my timer.
Then I notice two people approaching, they seemed to be running. It looked like Midoriya and....Y-Y/N?!

Y/N runs past me then Midoriya, she stops a little ahead and cheers
"I win!" She laughs as Midoriya laughs too and lays down while breathing heavily "that's no good Fuwafuwa, you need to stand up straight- its easier" she scolded him. She then turned to me with a satisfied smile "hello All Might"

"Good to see you Y--" I cut myself off as I notice I was acting like my normal self and not as All Might. She tilted her head confused so out of panic I just gave the signature laugh.

I could see Midoriya being confused before grinning. She had smiled though, didnt seem to know what was happening, her smile was soon cut off. Her face serious.

"Is something wrong Dr H/N?" Midoriya stood up with a worried and confused face.

Then out of no where a knife flew by, though she has caught it without looking

"Heh...impressive" a rough voice spoke as she turned

"You must really want to go to prison for you to try anything near All Might" she gave an innocent smile.
I had stepped ahead and placed an arm in front of her

"Hmmm, dont worry, I knew you wouldn't be easy to kill" he shrugged "though I'm not here to harm, just to give a messege"

Y/N rose her eyebrows, indicating to go on, the man reaches for his pocket and I get into a fighting stance, ready for any more weapons flying by. Y/N places a hand on my shoulder, almost as if saying "its ok"

The man pulls out a paper

"You who plays the hero game
Have forgotten your name
Have forgotten that actions have consequences
Have forgotten how to come to your senses
Have forgotten your sins
Come find which one of us wins.

The villain who was true to their name
Or the murderer with no shame
Come to the old wishing well
Otherwise, I shall show you hell"

The man steps closer and hands the paper to her

"Wow...didnt know I was gonna get a love letter" she joked, flipping the page for anymore information

Y/N POV

I could tell everyone was confused, though I ready had an idea of the place I'm supposed to go. On the paper there was a date and names of people I know, guess I font really have a choice.

The message then ran away before All Might could hand him in

"You're...not actually going, are you?" Midoriya had asked, a worried tone present in his voice

"Seems like I dont have a choice, they gave me a list of people and the dates they will attack them if I dont go" I show him the paper "your mom is the first target"

He grabs the paper with eyes wide "Why her?!" He exclaims confused and worried

"Well...we know each other?" I reply

"Since when?"

"Since you first stepped into the hospital. We would drink tea together then she started inviting me over for dinner" I told him

All Might then stepped in
"This is very serious. We shall hand the paper over to the police, you dont have to go- we will track them down" he proposed.

"Ok" I nodded, though I wasnt planning on not going. I already know where it is and how long I have until then.

Nothing but the sound of the waves filled the air before Fuwafuwa broke the silence

"By the way Dr H/N" he started "how did you know he was there?" He asked, looking up at me with curious eyes

"Yes I'd like to know that too" All Might joined in "Is it like a quirk?"

"Oh, no. It's just something I learnt to do" I nodded, dismissing the conversation. When I looked back at them they were expecting more "it's a long story" I said hoping they wouldn't ask

"I've got All Night" All Might smiled and Fuwafuwa nodded.

"Well All Rigtht" I sigh in defeat.