I love her

Y/N POV

I cringe at the bright lights as I hear some faint noises, I slowly look around the room as I remember what had happened. My hair settles on a yellow blurry bush and I reach to touch it.
"this scent...I know this scent.." I think to myself as the bush who had now grown hands took mine.
I rubbed my eye with my other hand and blinked as I realized Toshinori was sitting next to my hospital bed, a smile on his face as he placed my hand on his cold cheek. His eyes looked more tired than usual and his hair messier than usual. I widen my eyes as I feel tears start to fall.
He is thrown off by my sudden outburst as I cry right there and then
"what's wrong? does it hurt anywhere??" he asks concerned and I shake my head covering my face with my free hand as he is now grasping my other
I try to tell him between sobs why I am like this but my attempts all failures, no one is able to understand what i'm trying to say as my words are slurred due to the sleepiness and cut out in sobs. I let the happiness get the best of him and jump to hug him.
I wrap my arms tightly around his neck, my arms being tickled by his messy hair. He does not hug back right away as I had caught him by surprised
"I'm glad..t-to..see you" I say in sniffles and he finally returns the hug. hurrying his face in the crook of my neck, pulling me in tight.
"I'm glad you're ok..." he whispers in my ears and I feel it grow hot.
"I missed you...I missed your warmth...your voice" I start to slur as I feel my body become heavy again. Taking notice to this he places me back down on the bed but I don't let him go, I still hold him close...
"don't go..." I manage to say before I fall asleep once again.

ToshinoriPOV

"I won't be going anywhere.." I whisper
My heartbeat finally calmed down once she fell asleep,I slowly untangle her arms from around my neck and cover her up, stroking her cheek before sitting back up.
I can't help but smile. The way she hugged me close, those tears of relief from seeing just me...I must be the happiest man alive.

"ahem" I hear Kurama clear his throat, I turn quickly around to face him, embarrassed.
"Ladies always faint when looking at handsome men like us" he joked and we both chuckled "Y/N is simply tired from the blood loss but she will be ok so you don't have to worry." stepping closer he placed a hand on my shoulder "I asked the hospital to let you visit whenever you want to so...take good care of her" he smiled kindly before leaving the room and shutting the door gently behind him.

Once he leaves I began to reflect on how far Y/N and I have come. The first day we ever met, the good times...the bad times.. I loved every second of it. I love her.
I stroke her (h/c), tracing her face with my fingertips. She is so beautiful..Every hair strand, every eyelash, every spot..every feature but mostly her smile..It all makes her beautiful..it all makes the woman I love.

I see her troubled face soften into a smile as I keep petting her, I chuckle to myself, she is just so adorable.
"Once you get fully restored..I will tell you.." I whisper as I kiss her forehead
and lean back into my chair, closing my eyes to the sound of her soft breathing.

(Hi! it's me again;;
I'll be trying to update as much as I can when I can so I really hope you guys keep reading the book ^^

I don't really want to rush to the end, my original plan was to make it much longer but- since I haven't watched bnha in a while I do not remember certain scenes
and so I decided that I want to focus on the love parts now! ~yayyy~
the action scenes are pretty much done as Toshinori now knows Y/N 's backstory now~

I still need to plan some things so please be patient~

thank you so much for reading this far)