XXI. destroyed: تباہ

Remember to comment and vote <3
Also, I apologize for obnoxious typos
I swear I read it over and over and still
I end up making mistakes.

"No... NO... please!" She steered the car with force, swinging it out of the lane, in milliseconds she weighed her options. Finally, she swerved the car to the sidewalk, hitting the fire hydrant that brought the car to stop. Her body took a forceful hit against the seat. Hell, that's going to hurt later. But at least she was alive. The airbags had been blasted out, fire hydrant broken, water splashing all over her car. Her body was trembling as she stared ahead.

"Mrs. Wahab!" The door was wrenched opened. Reed called her out, but she was too shaken to talk. "Mrs. Wahab." She just nodded, to what, she didn't know.  There were sirens all around her.

She either nodded or shook her head when paramedics questioned her then put her in the ambulance and took her to the emergency. She was fine. She was okay, but it was harder to convey that when her whole body was in shock.

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY WIFE?" She heard that voice. The one she had been searching for since the accident. "AYLA!" He yelled. She'd scold him for being loud in the hospital. He was being ridiculous but at the moment she needed him. He was there in the next few seconds, pulling the curtain away. He stared back at her disheveled. 

"Z." She held her arms out. Finally, she was able to breathe. "I thought I was going to die."

"Fuck, No." He scolded her, holding her in his arms, almost wrapping his body around her. Her body was bruised all over, but the shock was enough to numb it for a while. "You're here. You're here." He kept repeating it, rocking her in his arms. "You're here."

"I was so scared. The car... it kept following me. I was going to call you or Reed... but the truck. I didn't see it."  She sobbed in his arms.

"It's okay, Sunshine. You're here with me, It's okay." She didn't let him go even when the nurse checked on her, and even when she fell asleep, succumbing to the effects of the medicine.

"Aaloo!" There was another voice in the room, the warm one from her childhood. She opened her eyes, and her brother was standing at the end of her bed, worried sick, along with his wife. 

"Lala," She tried to get out of the bed, but he held up his hand, sitting next to her.

"Bachay," He wounded his arm around her shoulders, pulling her closer.

"LALA!" She burst out in tears. In her brother's arms, she was the pigtail Ayla again, a baby, his bacha. She curled up in his arms like a baby.

"It's okay. You're okay, Bachay. We are all here." He kissed the crown of her head. "What did the doctor say?" Asfandyar asked Zach who was surprisingly calm.

"They have done tests and x-rays, just to be sure of everything. We are waiting for the results. If everything is stable, then we go home." 

Her brother nodded, but then he watched them with that old-brother gaze as if they all needed to be in time out. 

"Yes, we are going home and you, young lady, need to do a lot of explanation while I beat up your husband again." Both of them looked at Rabail. She shrugged her shoulders as if she wasn't even part of this.

"He needed to know. He was worried. Also, because he gets everything out of me anyway, I can't hide anything from him."

"Bigmouth!" Zach sneered at her.