XXII. annihilation: فنا

remember to comment and vote, please ♥️

────────────────────

The bodily act was the same 
but the meaning was of two different worlds
Heaven and Hell

One elated her to the celestial world,
loved the contours of her body,
celebrated the love her heart held,
wrote poetry, wove constellations
named galaxies in her name.
When he traced her veins with his lips,
sacred prayers were said.
The angels held blood-red roses,
as he honored the consent in her breaths.

the other clipped her wings,
massacred her dignity,
bruised her body,
burned her soul,
fear coiled around her neck,
she wished it was a noose,
but even the angel of death
stood still in scorn
he crushed the roses,
the roses bled on her,
he mourned the death of her consent,
as the beast suffocated it.

That night humanity was murdered, the angels returned to God with their eyes cast down in shame as they held her innocent soul in their bloodied hands.

Flashback
[this is Ayla's flashback of her assault. Please, read at your own discretion]

The highlighted blond hair fell on his forehead, almost into the brown eyes, peeking rays of setting sun were rather painting a reflection of the sunrise in them. The eyes that held nothing ill ever. His eyes were of the saints. So clear, if she stared long enough, she could probably see the depths of his soul which only held the unfathomable amount of love for her. His soul was pure, kind and chase... free of all impurities. 

"What you staring at, Sunshine?"

"You love me." she was was in awe as if a divine revelation was sent to her.

"I have always loved you and told you that." With the softest of his touch, he traced the cluster of tiny moles scattered across her bare shoulder. The silver band on his left finger slightly cold against the heat of her body. The blanket had been pulled almost to their shoulders, covering them in the warmth of intimacy. 

"No, you don't understand. You love me like I m the beginning and end of your world. This wedding, this relationship, and my words... you honored me in every way. You held my hand and led me to court without even asking why did I want this. And it terrifies me, Z. This kind of love rarely ever ends in happiness." 

She held her hand up, against his. Her petite fingers engulfed by his as he interlaced his fingers with her. He pulled her closer, wounding his arm around her bare shoulder, their limbs tangling again. He could never get enough of her. This was the intoxication he could spend his life in. He kissed her and he kissed her a lot... he kissed her for long... drunk on her lips.

"You and I. Together. That's all I need. That's all I know. I don't care where anything ends as long as I have you with me. I love you, Sunshine. It's the love I have always known. I don't know love comes in any other way." 

Kissing her again he remembered something.