✞ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖: 𝕁𝕖𝕜𝕪𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℍ𝕪𝕕𝕖✞

✞Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses

Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses.

Proverbs 10:12

--- *** ---

All of a sudden, when their porcelain, alabaster faces' proximity sewed the gap with barely an inch, almost their facial skins brushing delicately along with their cherub lips, unnerved gasp floated subtly Timothy's mouth, the amalgamation of warmness, coq-au-vin and cognac stained breath fanning the former pious sister of the church's face, mapping her overall epidermis with electrifying goosebumps.

Her coquettish hazelish-brown embers ignited the infernal flame of lust, desire, love and warmness, vibrantly contrasting the ambitious Monsignor's cocoa brown embers, igniting sheer innocence, celibacy, warmness and somewhat desire and love.

The desire and lust were foreign to him. He's like a curious child, just like Adam and exploring the outer world of the hallowed icons, the abbeys, the papacy's arms and the prayers that were weaker than the devil. Weaker than the shadows' malicious intentions, reckoning the foreign emotions and feelings even sexual experience.

Perhaps Timothy could have been advised in his earlier years by his parents or older siblings that one day he would be head over heels in love with the woman of his dreams and most of all create their own stable family with adorable and precious children.

On the contrary, the member of the clergy couldn't listen to his family's advice and missed the boat of being a family man within joining the church shortly after entering the timeless, crudely cold world of adulthood where there is no second chance. Or rather, the second chances were rarely regarded as a third wheel for its precursors to learn from their own mistakes and try their best to rise to the highest tiers of success.

Fear of rejection and stopping in a halt the romantic act, the younger man's breathing was heavier and rustier than moments ago. He would admit that his rare bird out of her once bones-clad in conservatively dark wool, rigidly shapeless attires of the church. Having a better vision of her full profile and petite frame was just far from disappointing for his pristine chocolate brown pools, scintillated by the patient's Succubus.