🃏ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟: 𝔻𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟'𝕤 𝕎𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝔼𝕩𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕕🃏

--- *** ---
--- 2 Weeks Later or So ---
--- 28th of February, 1965 ---

Within the elapsing double episodes of the week at a snail's pace and recovering from the sinister searing and glass bruises, mapping her delicate, marbled flesh, she received daily visits by Kit and Grace in the hospital. Judy wasn't alone at all and it was granting her a modicum of sheer hope and high spirits, cusping optimism and realism in a stark feud.

The middle-aged lady still believed her philosophy and the regular visits she earns from her friends would rapidly meliorate her critical condition she has slight progress with each advancing day. Her philosophy obligated her to not lose faith even if it takes slightly longer than usual to recover from the medley of sore pain, unamusing despondence and loneliness.

Factly, Judy has been through an abundance of tough tribulations, blocking her way to ultimate felicity and stark success.

With almost every visit to the hospital, the young couple in love was bringing huge bouquets of breathtaking, vibrant flowers with an exquisitely enveloped variety of colorful bows, besides chocolate boxes and some homemade food.

Notwithstanding the circumstances, the young couple spent a few hours daily to accompany and vibrantly fortify her self-esteem and high spirits' stability as well such as discussing galore topics that aroused their interest or at least were part of their care.

Furthermore, it has been two weeks since the blonde has last seen her lover which was exactly situated with his asylum's escape and venturing into the small household. Little did she know about his current condition and what on earth was going on with him except lingering the somber, yet freshly painful memory of the trauma he viciously scrapped and scarred her hurricane of thoughts.

Even though what Timothy left severely inexorable, irreparable tracks of his damage, she was yet leaning toward forgiving him and granting him a second chance, although the lower chances of its honesty. At least, with the motion of lifted ounce from her shoulders granting a prominent second chance to the former ambitious Monsignor and hurricane of relief cleansing the held grudges if he wasn't ever forgiven.