✞ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕖𝕟: 𝕄𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕗 𝔾𝕠𝕕 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕣✞

--- *** ---
--- A Quarter an Hour Later or So ---

A quarter an hour after Grace opted to provide sufficient comfort and tender warmness to Jude just shortly after acknowledging the breaking news via the radio.

The former holy woman hasn't left her room even though the crystalline, salty tears petered out after welling in her red-rimmed eyelids. She didn't have any intentions of leaving the guest's room and bothering with her issues and melancholy Kit, besides unspeakably upset Grace.

Despite the former pious holy woman's immense desire to spend on her own in a separate room, meantime, the young couple was in the living room.

They were reclined on the leather sofa and the television screen vibrantly gleamed their hypnotized, fixated jewels on the eye candy pictures, lowly humming a documentary movie about forest animals and their strive for survival.

The time was elapsing slower but surely in the former sleazy jazz nightclub singer's case. The notion of time's advancement in centuries peeled her cells and almost gave her a headache just shortly after the sobs. Her flimsy heart thundered yet in her rib cage.

Howsoever, uneven with the sluggish motion of tearing off bones the glassy fragments that constructed the heart and even if a single fragment were missing from the construction. Throughout the proper heart's synchronization and functioning was far from adequately, healthily possible.

"Strangely, it has been a quarter an hour since you helped her on her way to the guest's room, and she hasn't even left her room." A heavy frustrated sigh flushed the young man's sensitive nostrils, altruistic compassion contouring his facial attributes as the television screen gleamed brightly his fixated chocolate brown embers, stilling his dangled strong muscly arms around his girlfriend's waist.

"Give her some time, Kit!" What the wet, berry-coloured tongue of the French girl crafted in series of vowels and syllables was a piece of advice, oozing wisdom and simplicity, whereas her lover was nuzzling his nose tip into her medium mop of silken chestnut unruly strands, inhaling the alluring aroma of attractive evergreens unevenly. "She needs some rest and that's why I brought her to the guest's room!"