✞ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖: 𝔽𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕 ℙ𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥✞

Author's Note: I'd like to apologize for a half a month delay with the updates, nevertheless, not only I didn't have any motivation to continue this story, but also I was out of ideas or I've cluster of scenarios how to resume it and yet hesitating whether if they're going to be pretty beneficial or otherwise spoiling the story and ruining its quality. Furthermore, I'm planning to cut short the chapters, in order to finish this garbage earlier before Christmas holidays. I hope you like and enjoy it as well! Please, don't forget to leave feedback which arouse my elation to read them how much did you enjoy reading it! :))

--- *** ---

The intensifying atmosphere between the former Nazi war criminal, accompanied by the senior austere sister of the church Sister Bernadette and the aspiring Monsignor. What the aspiring Monsignor loathed more than anything was the irresponsibility and blunt entrances inside his office before keeping his wits about the current visitor's arrival.

Furthermore, Sister Bernadette has informed the Cardinal about Timothy's eccentric behavior in the past weeks and not investing any quantity of money in hiring more staff members to look after the wretched souls. Besides for higher quality food and medicament even equipment with which the patients to be provided and staff members.

Notwithstanding the circumstances, Dr. Arden and the senior pious woman of the cloth were bloodthirstily hostile with Timothy lately. Plotting galore of luxuriously malicious plans to strip him of his clerical possessions, even forbids Mary Eunice's contact with the British compatriot, not having any interactions with the former patients Jude, Kit, Grace, and Lana.

"It is not Monsignor anymore, Father! I have spoken to the Cardinal, informing him about your eccentric demeanor lately which is quite repulsive," In the meanwhile, a heavily coldhearted sigh flushed the senior holy woman's constricted bulky chest, whereas the younger man gnawed on the raw spot of her delicate lip, flickering up her scintillating glare at the younger man.