☢ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖: ℍ𝕠𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕝☢

--- *** ---
--- A Few Hours Later or So ---

A few hours after the possessed former priest broke into his lover's current residence and kindled her petite frame through her fortunate survival after kindle sloughing her fleshy muscles and welts. They registered the glass fragments' welts mapping her delicate, nacreous arms, legs, torso and porcelain, elderly youthful complexion, Judy was conveyed to the nigh hospital shortly after Timothy vanished in the thin air.

Every invincibly resolute conjuration no longer was registered to be up to date. The symptom of the default adjustment of the clicked unlocked door released Kit and Grace from their vibrantly romantic sanctuary and ventured to phone the ambulance after ascertaining the sequence of the daredevil game of Timothy, situated in the kitchen and guests' room.

What hideously flummoxed the juvenile couple was their friend with the former title of nefarious prestige of a tormentor was wounded and the vast harrowing sore pain sedating her upper body and lower body muscles, especially her legs.

They have never beheld the former devotional sister of the church in such helplessly, sinisterly despondent condition after embracing her with open arms as their second nature to object to her vulnerable side, mirroring her weaknesses and incessant haunting demons.

They hadn't predicted the sequence of the possessed inmate's daredevil game to indisputably, flawlessly play his own cards right and unlock his rare bird's vulnerable vista, embodying her vulnerability, bewitching ominously her stamina and lowering her spirits, diminishing her self-esteem momentarily.

"Ambulance, it is urgent!" The stormy tempest of nurses, hampering to the senior doctor who was visually in his late fifties with grizzly, balding neatly trimmed a handful of days ago haircut was capping above his large ears. They matched with his amber brown cabochons and expressively dark, thickly hoary eyebrows.

His mammoth wrinkle-calloused hands were roughly grappling the ambulance bed, ushering to patient room 104, scooting to pass a handful of nurses who were working a night shift and were retreating to random patient rooms in the grandiose, old façade.