chapter 2

it's saturday morning and taehyung wakes up, looking like a zombie. still a pretty zombie though.

he's just exhausted from the night before and under his eyes there are visible dark circles. to deal alone with this fears.. something he couldn't handle.

just when he's about to stand up, the door opens and jeongguk steps in.

taehyung stares at him with widened eyes.

"you look like shit.", is the first thing jeongguk says. not even a hello or a good morning.

taehyung immediately looks down on his lap. he hates the feeling of feeling ugly or not being good enough. and he's even more sad of hearing it from jeongguk although he should already be used to it.

"w-where were you?", taehyung dares to ask. he doesn't know where the sudden courage comes from, but he's regretting it already.

"none of your business.", he snaps and taehyung is shaking because of jeongguks harsh tone. the best thing would be not to say anything anymore, but somehow taehyung feels like he needs to apologize so jeongguk wouldn't hate him even more.

"sorry i just-"

"just shut up already. I don't want to hear your annoying voice."

taehyungs stomach turns. he feels like crying but he swallows it down. he always does.

he stands up to go to the bathroom but he flinches in shock when he feels someone pulling him back by his waist.

with big eyes he looks directly into jeongguks. "I need to go first.", he explains coldly and steps into the bathroom.

taehyung stands at the same spot he already stood 2 minutes ago, too shocked to move.

jeongguk stopped touching him like that a long time ago so he's just shocked. he even thought he's too disgusting for jeongguk to touch him, compared to the other pretty girls he always touches and bangs.

he awakens from his rigid, shakes his head and sits down on his bed, waiting for jeongguk to leave the bathroom because he urgently needs to pee.

after a few minutes which felt like an eternity to taehyung, jeongguk leaves the bathroom and taehyung sighs in relief.

taehyung wants to finally step into the bathroom, but suddenly he is pulled back again by no one else than jeongguk.

"I need to shower.", he says and steps into the bathroom with a towel in his hand.

"fucking dickhead.", taehyung murmurs as soon as jeongguk closes the door.

~

"tae baby? what happened to you?", jin asks worriedly as all of them are sitting in a small but cute restaurant, where they meet every saturday to eat breakfast together.

"just didn't sleep well.", he murmurs, but they're able to hear it.

"you're still scared of the dark, aren't you? that stupid dickhead headmaster still doesn't allow us to change the dorms.", jimin says angrily.

taehyung feels ashamed because now jeongguk knows about one of his secrets. and he doesn't want to look weak in front of jeongguk. he doesn't want to show weakness. but taehyung is so cute his sweet face and his pretty body just scream to be protected.

taehyung never told him about his trauma, even when they were close. he just has a hard time opening up to peoole and jeongguk was always with him anyway and with him by his side, he was never scared

"what a crybaby.", jeongguk says and taehyung knew that would happen.

"shut up jeongguk . if you wouldn't be gone almost every night he wouldn't have to be scared." Jimin is very protective over taehyung.