chapter 9

"tae? you didn't eat anything yet, did you?", jin asks and taehyung hoped that no one would notice but here we go.

tae shakes his head. "why?", jimin asks worriedly.

"no reason.", he says.

after a few minutes tae finally decides to ask his best friend a question which is on his head for hours now. with the thought that he'd be honest, no matter what.

"jimin?", taehyung asks him as everyone else is engrossed in conversations.

"what is it baby?", he asks, looking in taehyungs pretty face.

"d-do you think i gained weight?" jimin stares a few seconds at him with an unreadable facial expression, before replying.

"are you serious?? absolutely not! and even if it wouldn't change the fact that you are perfect tae. so please don't do that to yourself.", jimin says, eyes full of worry, feeling sad about hearing how his best friend thinks about himself.

"o-okay chim. thank you.", he says, smiling weakly. but he still can't think that he is pretty, no matter how hard he tries.

after all, the girls jeongguk frick fracks are very very pretty, right? otherwise jeongguk wouldn't always be rather with them, than with taehyung. but what is he saying? jeongguk hates taehyung. he doesn't know why he acts nice sometimes lately, but he's not positive enough to believe that jeongguk can stand him now.

he's very thankful for the things he did, but everytime after he's nice to him, he starts to be mean again. it's very confusing.

if you like someone you are nice to him, right? and if you dislike him, you are mean to him. (well not everyone is automatically mean to the people he dislikes but anyway)

so he doesn't understand what jeongguk is doing. but it makes his head hurt a lot. and also his heart, but that's nothing new.

taehyung starts to pretend like he's eating, so jeongguk doesn't think he's just craving for attention.

so he takes a chicken wing in his hand and starts to chew very slowly and with small bites.

he only hopes that jeongguk will stay at home tonight. he doesn't want to be alone.

~

it's evening when they're back in namjoons and jins dorm. everyone except jeongguk.

"do you know where he is?", taehyungs asks them, because he is very tired and wants to sleep in his bed, but doesn't know if jeongguk is at home.

"earlier he said that he'd go to his dorm. i don't know if he's still there.". yoongi replies and taehyung nods.

"okay. i'll go now, i'm sleepy.", he says and everyone wishes him a good night before he leaves the dorm.

he goes to his own dorm and opens the door, his eyes automatically searching for jeongguk. but as he sees him his eyes go wide. because he's not alone.

lisa is underneath him. naked. she screams and pushes jeongguk away, so she can cover her body. jeongguk is still in his boxers.

even jeongguk looks at taehyung with a shocked expression. taehyung didn't know that it would hurt that much. of course he knows that jeongguk bangs a lot of girls, but seeing it in real life how he's about to do it .. he can't describe the pain he's feeling right now.

"i-im s-sorry, i-i'll l-leave.", he says stuttering again like crazy, because he's that shocked. and hurt.

he slams the door shut, tears prickling in his eyes. he doesn't know where to go. he doesn't want to see the others right now neither does he want to run out of the building again.

so he goes to jimins dorm, hoping they didn't lock the door before leaving.

he sighs in relief as he opens the door and steps in. he turns on the night lamp on jimins desk, before he sits himself down on jimins bed and stares at his fingers for a few seconds, trying to get the pictures out of his head. but they won't go away. they'll stay forever in his head.

suddenly he buries his face in his hands and starts to cry. broken, heartbreaking sobs leaving his mouth again.

"w-why?", he cries to himself. "why can't i just hate you?", he adds, noticing that he still wears jeongguks jacket.

he takes it off, smelling at it. the scent is so beautiful. he lays himself down on jimins bed, cuddling jeongguks jacket with his arms, inhaling jeongguks smell, quietly and softly crying until he falls asleep.

~

meanwhile jeongguk in his dorm;

"leave.", he says to lisa, who looks at him with big eyes, not looking cute though.

"why?"

"just leave!", he says more angrily this time.

"you're such an asshole jeon jeongguk."

"yeah whatever.", he says, waiting for her to leave his dorm.

he slams the door shut as soon as she's out. frustratedly he runs his hand through his hair. "fuck.", he screams, before kicking against his bed with his leg.

he gets dressed, before he leaves his dorm, heading to namjoons and jins, where everyone is sitting and chatting. everyone except taehyung.

"where is he? where is taehyung?", he asks angrily. angry on himself.

"chill bro, what happened? he left a little earlier to go to your dorm. isn't he there?", yoongi asks.

"h-he was there, but now he's gone.", he explains and jimin feels himself getting angry. "what did you do jeongguk?"

"i was with lisa.", he says and jimin facepalms, so does yoongi.

"my poor innocent little bean.", jin says dramatically.

"jeongguk?! why don't you do that somewhere else?", hoseok asks worriedly.

"i don't know, i know i fucked up i'm sorry, but we have to find him!" he says. everyone.. really everyone is shocked. they've never seen jeongguk so.. caring in such a long time? he even apologized. and that the person he seems to care about that much is taehyung, shocks them even more. well, yoongi is smirking.

"okay yeah, we have to split up.", hoseok says.

"jeongguk. you, jimin, and yoongi search in the building. me, namjoon and hoseok go outside.", jin explains and they nod, bevore leaving the dorm.

"where could he have gone?", jimin asks, as they arrive at the cafeteria, seeing that he's not there.

then they look for him in the whole big library, but again, only to see that he's not there.

they even look in the shared toilets and even in the teachers toilets.

"wait! jimin! did you lock your dorm before going out?", yoongi suddenly asks, knowing that he and hoseok often forget to do that and jimin looks at him with big eyes as he realizes that the didn't.

"come.", he says and they start sprinting towards jimin's and hoseok's dorm.

jeongguk is the first one to get there and open the door. but what he sees inside, makes him feel weird things.

yoongi and jimin arrive too, but no one says anything. they just stare at taehyung laying in jimins bed, cuddling jeongguks jacket with puffy red cheeks and swollen lips.

"you can stay here. i'm bringing him back.", jeongguk says after a while, going to jimins bed to pick taehyung up. taehyung starts to hug jeongguk, burying his face in jeongguks shoulder, inhaling his scent again. the fact that he does that in his sleep, makes it even cuter.

jeongguk enters his and taehyungs dorm, with taehyung in his arms, before laying him down in taehyungs bed.

jeongguk sits himself down on taehyungs bed, staring at the beauty for a while, before going back to his own bed with a sigh.

it doesn't take him long to fall asleep too.