chapter 5

"ggukie, i made you a bracelet!"

"it's so pretty tae thank you.", he hugs him tightly.

that's how close they used to be and even closer.

baby wake up.", jin says and softly shakes taehyung's shoulder but as soon as he wakes up, he runs to the toilet just to throw up.

he's choking painfully, his neck burning inside.

jeongguk is also still in the dorm, so he just stares at taehyung when he leaves the bathroom, after rinsing his mouth with mouthwash.

"oh my little baby bean.", jin pities him.

"what the hell is a baby bean?", jeongguk asks and jin gives him a glare.

"don't you see that it's not the right time for that jeongguk?", jin asks angrily and jeongguk murmurs a little "sorry."

jin puts the fever thermometer in taehyungs mouth and takes it out again when it peeps.

jin gasps in shock. "39.7"
"oh my god i can't go to school i need to stay with you.", jin says worriedly but jeongguk interrupts him.!

"no hyung. i'm staying here too today.", jeongguk suddenly says and jin is shocked. of course taehyung is too, but he feels too sick to show any emotions except how weak he feels.

"but you're not gonna take care of him! i can imagine how you kill him and then say it was the fever."

jeongguk rolls his eyes. "you're overreacting. i won't let him die, go to school."

"is that okay for you, tae baby?" taehyung nods weakly and jin gives him the antipyretic he brought with him, because he knew taehyung would have a fever.

he explains to jeongguk what he should do, when he should measure taehyungs fever again blablabla...
then he says goodbye and leaves the dorm, letting jeongguk and taehyung alone.

jin is still shocked because of jeongguk willing to take care of taehyung. he always thought jeongguk wouldn't give a damn about him anymore. but he's happy to see that it's not like that. the love he once had for the boy must be still there, somewhere buried deep inside.

taehyung runs to the bathroom again to throw up and feel the burning in his neck.

after he finished and rinsed his mouth again he weakly goes back to his bed and cuddles himself in the blanket.

"i-im c-cold.", taehyung says. jeongguk stands up, takes his own blanket and goes to taehyung to cover him up.

while doing so he accidentally touches taehyungs cheek. "you're warm.", taehyung notices and jeongguk just stares at him for a few seconds.

"i can't believe that i'm doing this.", jeongguk says and taehyung looks at him with a questioning gaze, but widens his eyes when jeongguk suddenly lays down. next to him.

"wha- what are you doing?"

"just shut up and come closer. you're cold, aren't you?"

taehyung nods and snuggles closer to jeongguk. he thought he would try to keep a little distance, but as soon as he notices how warm jeongguk's body is, he can't help but to cuddle on up on him completely.

he puts his head on jeongguks chest and his arm around his stomach. and his whole body is pressed against jeongguks.

'i can't believe we're cuddling' taehyung thinks to himself, but no matter how sick and weak he feels, he can't deny how happy he is right now.

and slowly butterflies fills his stomach up as he feels how jeongguk wraps his arms also around him.

is this really jeonguk?

"i'll kill you when you tell anyone about this.", jeongguk says and taehyung chuckles weakly.

yes this is definitely jeongguk.

"why are you laughing?", jeongguk asks curious.

"no reason.", taehyung replies. "i won't tell anyone, don't worry.", he adds and jeongguk hums. but it sounds so soft and taehyung feels that weird tingle in his stomach, just because of jeongguk's soft tone.

what are you doing to me? is the last thought from taehyung before he falls asleep in jeongguk's warm embrace.