chapter 10

jeongguk forgot to turn on the night lamp, bevor he fell asleep.

so whimpers and cries of a certain person wake him him at 5 am.

"j-jeongguk.", taehyung cries out, thinking he is gone again.

"i'm here.", jeongguk says and taehyung stops sobbing, sighing in relief, still breathing heavily and tears still leaving his swollen eyes. he immediately turns on the night lamp on his desk.

"o-oh okay, i'm sorry i didn't mean to wake you up.", he apologizes, his voice still trembling.

"it's okay, don't worry.", jeongguk says and taehyung just stares at his own fingers for a while.

"how did i get here?" he asks and doesn't notice that he stopped stuttering.

taehyungs pov;

"i found you in jimins room and brought you here." does that mean he was looking for me?

"oh okay, thank you for that.", i say and he only replies with "yeah."

but he's the one that breaks the silence after that. "i'm sorry taehyung. i didn't want you to see that.", he apologizes and i feel how i get sad again. i just can't help it, the pictures are still in my head.

"it's okay jeongguk. i know that you do this often anyway. i don't know why i overreacted. it was just a different feeling to see it in real life i think."

did i just really fucking say this? a different feeling? fucking stupid taehyung, i could slap myself again.

"how was it?" jeongguk asks and i just stare at him with a questioning look because i don't understand what he means.

"the feeling.", he adds. i gulp.

"well.. not the best.", i say, a nervous chuckle escaping my mouth.

"i'm sorry.", he apologizes again with his beautiful voice. his voice is so damn beautiful and soft i could eat him.

WAIT WHAT? no no, not eating like THIS.

"it's okay. go back to sleep if you want.", i say because i feel guilty.

"okay.", he replies, all the time sounding like he's drowned up by his thoughts.

"good night jeongguk. sleep well.", taehyung says cutely.

and for the first time he gets a reply. "sweet dreams taehyung."

~

authors pov;

the next morning taehyung wakes up late, feeling not well. he sees that he's alone in his dorm. "jeongguk must have gone to class.", he mumbles to himself, before he takes the fever thermometer and puts it inside his mouth.

it peeps and he takes it out. 38,5. he sighs, feeling ill. he decides to take a shower, so he takes a towel before stepping into the bathroom.

~

1 hour passed and taehyung didn't realize that he was for one hour in the shower and it's already 1 pm.

but when he steps out of the bathroom with only a boxer on, and sees jeongguk sitting on his bed, taehyung almost screams in shock.

he quickly covers his body with the towel in his hand, still
looking at jeongguk with big eyes.

"w-what are you doing here?"

"i live here?", jeongguk says and taehyung feels stupid for asking that question.

"right.", taehyung says, calming down slowly. jeongguk always changes in front of taehyung and he has no problem with standing in only a boxer in front of him, but taehyung is too insecure because of his body to do so.

he thinks he's too fat for jeongguks liking, because jeongguk always calls him ugly.

jeongguk noticed that taehyung doesn't want to change in front of him, but never said anything to it. because he doesn't care, right?

"o-okay, i-im going to c-change.", he says and points with his finger to the bathroom.

"you know that you can change here, right? i don't care anyway."

"y-yeah, no, it's okay. see you soon.", he says, going to the bathroom.

but after a few seconds the bathroom door opens again and taehyung comes out, wrapped in a towel. "i-i forgot my clothes.", he says, before taking some comfy pants and a hoodie from his wardrobe (because outside the shower he's again very cold), going back to the bathroom.

"this boy...", jeongguk says, taehyung not able to hear it.