Chapter 21 Story time

"Morning " I said chirpy eyeing them before me.

"What happened..." Ethan said groggily squinting his eyes .

"Ah !" Jacob jumped up , noticing  my masterpiece first. Last night after we left the restaurant and they were too wasted to do well ... anything really , I had to do EVERYTHING . So as a token for my amusement , I placed them in the same bed last night. I had to have a litte fun too every no and again.

I smiled mischievously at the memory of my handy work while Ethan came to and threw himself off the bed. 

"Well , after you too were out of it I had to fend for myself last night. Thanks for the help with that creepy guy by the way." I said nonchalant, taking a bite from their breakfast.

"What !?" They both yelled at the same time. That was one way to sober them up.

"Yeah. The creepy waiter ? At the restaurant? " I tried to remind them but I could see it didn't ring any bells. "Nevermind. I handled it." I said standing up from the bed.

"I'm really sorry we don't remember anything . Are you alright ? He didn't try anything did he ?" Jacob said growing upset though it was a little too late for that now.

"I swear if he layed a hand on you , I'll have that place shut down faster than -"

"It's okay Ethan. Really. Guys I'm fine you don't have to worry I had it handled. But maybe next time we go out , DON'T drink so much to the point where you can't even remember that we actually WENT out. " I said before walking out. It wasn't that I was trying to make them feel bad or anything. But they needed to know that their actions had consequences. If something REALLY would've happend with that guy last night,  they couldn't do anything nor remember what happend the next day. So if this was a  way for them to learn to put on the breaks , then this was how it should be .

Today was Saturday so we didn't need to go into work today , meaning it was my cleaning day. You'd think having a house this big and all of this money that they would splurge on a housekeeper , but NO ! I had to do everything around here myself. Typical. So I started with the task I hated the most - vacuuming- and then working my way through the rest of the house.

By 3 I was all done and EXHAUSTED . They haven't moved out of their office's since breakfast and I haven't seen them since , not that I minded the peace and quiet for a change. Wiping my hands down on my pants I decided a shower was in order after all the work I had to do . Feeling sweaty and sticky was one of the WORST feelings I could possibly feel! I hated it. So I treated myself with a long hot shower. By the time I got out , the sweet smell of my mom's Meatloaf wafted through the air making me feel as if I was back home . With my mom behind the stove and my dad well ... not there . But I wasn't about to ruin a good memory by my father's absence , instead I jotted downstairs to find the source of my childhood flashbacks.

Following the strong smell of home , I almost thought it was a mirage and that I would see my mother standing in our kitchen with a plate in hand . But instead , I saw two shirtless idiots with a plate in hand .

"What are you two doing ?" I asked confused and still a little peeved at them from this morning.

"We thought we needed to make up for last night. "

"You bet." I mumbled under my breath .

"So we made your favorite. " Jacob said , leading me to the table.

"First off , you cook ?"

"Jacob does. I ... helped. " Ethan said while laying the plate down infront of me.