Chapter 1: The Meeting

Emma's POV

Oh just a normal day in the snowy world of Montana. It's almost always like this but i never get cold. It's pretty cool that i have a natural heat source within my body i mean, HELLO, i can control and make fire with my very hands.

I never introduced myself, oops. Well i am Emma Shay Winters and this is my story on how my life literally changed from love and hate and love back to hate lies and a pure cussing tomboy girl who lives in Montana. Anyways where was i, oh right, well i was just taking a natural 3 mile hike to the top of the mountain when i swear out of nowhere i hear something. (not to mention i have like superhuman senses.)

"who's there?" i call out blindly, wow, way to go Emma, you just probably signed your death. Ther was attacks earlier this week from vamps. We usually dont see them here but for some odd reason they are moving more up north.

"Ahhhh!" someone on the peak of the mountain screams. well i have to see who it is so i push through the snow and see a long lawn chair a book in the snow and... omfg... a sexy naked man, wait human men dont burn like that. Oh fuck its a vamp!!!

"but he is burning," why is he out here in the broad daylight?!

"i am sooooooo gonna regret this later but no one deserves to die like this," i say as i rush forward and tear off my coat and pull i around him. I am not a huge girl but i do have some muscle and height since i am like 5'9' this guy is like 6' 3.

"Get away from me!" he growls, well then dont be nice t the girl who is saving you life.

"Shut up and use you vamp speed to run down this mountain to the shed below, NOW!!!!!" i yell pushing him down the hill. I hear a whoosh and a gust of wind is all that was left in his place, phew hes safe.

--------------------------------------------

sup everyone this is a new book because i am literally obsessed with vamps and werewolf right now and i just want to do this for fun so dont you dare judge!!!! To be truthfull i dont know when i will update but i will try to be consistent as possible so if you are rude...DONT READ THE FRICKEN BOOK!!!

FAN, COMMENT, VOTE

My fang/claw fans