Chapter 7 Swept Off My Feet... Again

I was pushed behind Eric as Alcide had a murderous look in his eyes.
"Let her go you piece of fang shit!" I could see his chest move up and down in deep breathing full of anger. And once again I was swept off my feet and pulled out to the mountain forest. I felt the cold air but I was ok, but the thing is I was being carried bridal style by Eric as he was running.
"Hold tight angel, we are almost...." That's all I heard before I was in the air flying from Eric's arms and landed in the cold hard snow. I winced I pain as I felt something snap in my left arm. I looked down and saw I was bleeding furiously and I couldn't move it. Shit it was broken. I tried to get up but my body wouldn't respond and I just lied I. The snow looking around.
I heard a sharp crack and saw a tree had fallen over while a wolf and Eric fought in a clearing. Was Alcide an actual werewolf? I thought that was only in movies also.
"Emma... Run!!" Eric was screaming at me but I couldn't move. I saw the wolf fling Eric into a tree as I saw him go limp. All I did was watch as the wolf ran to me and hoisted me on its back. It ran faster than I thought possible and I barely held on with my non-broken arm. We neared the rock side of the mountain as I felt my self flying through the air again.
That was all I remembered before I hit ground and blacked out.

Eric's POV
I was running with my sweet Emma in my arms as I felt something claw my back as She went flying out of my embrace into the snow.
My enemy Alcide just had to come back into my life an ruin it once again. She was mine and I don't like things being taken away from me when they are mine! I was able to grab his scruff and throw him into a tree as it cracked and fell over dangerously close to my wounded Emma. I could smell her sweet blood as I yelled towards her.
"Emma... Run!" She just lie in the snow looking at me with pain in her eyes. He will die for this. The moment I met her I knew she was mine. I smelled her scent and felt sparks as we touched and her lips... Well they are indescribable. I wouldn't have stopped if she didn't push me away.
Next thing you know I was thrown and I hit a tree. I felt a stab in my leg as I fell and couldn't get up. I watched him take her and my instincts went into overdrive. I pulled out the stick and ran faster that the speed of light to my angel. I tackled Alcide not knowing what had happened until Alcide howled and looked over. My eyes saw the worst sight in the world. Emma was layed out on the rocks with blood pooling everywhere around her as I looked at her precious face. The next second I was holding her in my arm biting the other. Alcide shifted and was right next to me grabbing my arm before I put it to her mouth. I ripped it away and gave him a deadly glare. My poor sweet Emma please stay with me. I could feel Alcides glare but I didn't give a damn. I put my arm to her mouth and watched the wounds heal slowly. She grabbed my arm and sucked my blood until she opened her eyes and lightly pushed my wrist away.
"Emma... I am so sorry, Eric he... I fell.. And you on the rocks. I'm so sorry." He couldn't make out a full sentence and bowed his head. Good, he is going to die right after I take Emma home. My little angel.

---/---
Hey everyone sorry I didn't update yesterday, I was really busy and I would love it if my ghost readers would make themselves noticed. Hope you like the book.

Fan comment vote