The Manor

Your eyes slowly began to flutter open as you stretched, yawning as well. You looked around the room, seeing that Snatcher wasn't there.

However, there was a contract on the table next to you. You stood up, and to your surprise, your ankle had healed. You grabbed the contract, looking at it.

Enter the Manor

Go to the manor, find out what's in the attic.

That shouldn't be so bad, right?

——

Once you had gotten ready, you exited Snatcher's home and headed out into Subcon Forest. You strolled around the big purple forest and admired the eeriness.

It was odd, but you enjoyed that.

You arrived at Subcon Village, seeing all of Snatcher's minions. You gave them a nice smile like you always do when passing by. You saw the dwellers sitting around as well, and you waved at them as well.

They didn't understand it, but waved their tails in response.

You couldn't help but giggle as you headed to the north. The bridge seemed to be in tact, which was quite surprising considering that the other had completely fallen apart.

Nonetheless, you walked over the bridge, seeing a snowy area straight ahead. You looked down and saw Snatchers trap.

You decided to step in it.

The purple ghost appeared in front of you, and you waved.

"Oh, hey kid." He said. "Headed to the manor, right?"

You nodded. "Yeah. Do you know where it is?"

He nodded as well, pointing straight ahead. "Keep going that way. There'll be some ice but you'll have to break it."

"Thanks, Snatcher." You gave him a smile. You felt pretty good today for some reason.

He looked at you, then looked away, a purple blush coming onto his face.

"Hey." He started, looking at you again.

You tilted your head.

"Please come back okay."

That was all he said before he vanished.

Please be okay?

Strange. You didn't think Snatcher was the type to worry.

You pushed through the snow, and oddly enough it wasn't very cold. There was ice everywhere, and a giant galaxy looking wall in front of you.

You touched it and it was solid.

"Weird."

You looked over to see a bell with a small dweller sitting on top. You thought it was cute. You rang the bell, and a green aura engulfed you and the galaxy wall, but it wasn't solid anymore. You stuck your hand through and hesitate to pass through.

But you waited a bit too long.

The green aura slowly went closer back to the bell, turning the purple wall solid with your arm still inside.

Your eyes widened as you tried to pull your arm out of the wall. You looked around frantically, seeing the small dweller on the bell.

"Excuse me!" You called, looking at it. "Could you ring the bell?"

It looked at you before uncurling from the bell, going over to you and creating a small green aura.

You quickly pulled your hand out, sighing of relief.

"Thank you." You smiled at it as it moved closer to you. You tilted your head and watched as it curled around your arm.

"Aw, want to come with, buddy?" You giggled softly, moving back to ring the bell.

It nodded, gently nuzzling your arm, causing you to giggle.

——

Once you passed through the wall and broke the ice with an exploding apple (you decided not to question it) you arrived at a dark snowy area.

It was kind of creepy, and oddly wasn't cold.

You pushed forwards to the door, seeing that there was a vague outline of a manor. You kept creeping closer, seeing that the lights were on, and it had 3 floors. The third being the attic.

You huffed as you went up to the front door, going and trying to pen the door but it wouldn't budge.

You turned to leave and you saw the gargoyles standing there, ready to chase you.

You ran between them, running as fast as possible to Subcon Forest.

You couldn't do that.

You couldn't do that contract.

What will Snatcher say?