CHAPTER 2

Xiu Ying's POV:

"Xiu Ying, I promise i'm the one who's going to marry you in front of the altar, one day!" Junhui-ge locked his pinky finger with mine's.

Few days later...

"Ma, I don't want to go!"

"I'm sorry, but you have to. In able for you to have a better future ahead, you have to study in abroad."

"But, ma..." I looked at her, beggingly.

"No buts! Go and get ready, we're going to the airport today."

...

"Junhui-ge, your promise, don't break it! Please wait for me. I'm 100% sure, i'm going to come back here just for you!" I hugged him really tight.

Without me knowing, my tears just fell onto my cheeks.

"Hey, don't cry. I promise i'll wait for you, and I promise I won't break it," he patted my back.

"Xiu Ying!! Let's go or else we'll miss the flight!" my mom tried to pull me away from Junhui-ge.

I was crying a mess already. I can't let go of him, easily.

"Junhui-ge, i'll miss you!" I said before going into our car.

...

"Junhui-ge!!!", I suddenly woke up from a dream with tears on my face.

W-what was that..?

I stood up from my bed, and went to the bathroom.

I looked up on the mirror, and saw my face.

Dark circles under my eyes. Messy hair. Pimples are growing. You name it.

Then, a sudden thought of Junhui-ge's fiancé appeared, and I compared her to me.

I looked like a trash. She looked like an angel.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
ㅡ do you think that Xiu Ying's dream was true? 🤔

✎ lex // 032929