CHAPTER 5

Xiu Ying's POV:

Today's my last day here in China. I still got few more hours before my flight to South Korea.

I spent my time by going to places that me and Junhui-ge spent a lot of memories, our favorite chinese foods, and bought some souvenirs.

...

Before going to the airport, I went to Junhui's house, and gave to the maid the letter that I wrote for Junhui.

THE LETTER

Hey, Junhui-ge! You might read this letter that I wrote for you or not (i'm really thankful if you read this letter tho). By the time you're reading this, I might be on the airport or on the airplane right now. I just want to tell that thank you for all the memories we've spent. Thank you, because you became my best friend, and you were always there for me when we were young. I'm very sorry if I became delusional and annoying to you. I'll try my best to prevent my feelings towards you, and start a new life. I'm hoping for you and Li Na-jie happiness! I'm hoping that you guys are going to be strong, no matter what. Please do treat Li Na-jie way better than me. I'll miss you so much. Thank you, i'm sorry, goodbye and congratulations, Junhui-ge!!

- farewell,
Xiu Ying.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
ㅡ and there you go! another book was finished. thank you so much for taking your time to read this book, I appreciated it a lot! I hope y'all enjoyed it. If you haven't read my other SVT ffs, make sure to check it out!: just go on my account. See you next timeee!! ❤

 See you next timeee!! ❤

✎ lex // 032929