CHAPTER 4

Xiu Ying's POV:

I know Junhui-ge told me not to text him, but I can't. I missed him so much.

He was ignoring all my texts, until to the point he blocked my number.

Why is he so mad at me?

There's no way I could contact him anymore, so I decided to go at his place.

...

I knocked onto the door and a maid showed up.

"Good morning, is there anything you need, miss...?" she said, politely.

"May I ask where's Junhui?"

"Oh, he's at the living room. Would you like for me to tell that you want to see him?"

"Yes please, thank you," I nodded with a smile.

When he saw me, a deep sigh came out from him.

"What do you need?"

"C-can we just talk? It's just for a few minutes, I swear."

He nodded and we went outside of his house's gate to talk.

"I've been wanting to tell you this, since we were young," I started.

"Junhui-ge, I know I already don't have the right to say this, since you already have someone, but i've had feelings for you since we were young. I waited for you when I was in abroad, I always did."

"You've promised me. You've promised that you're going to marry me. You've promised to wait for me. You've promised to not break those promises, but you did. Why?" I continued.

"Xiu Ying, you must have known that we were young back then, right? I was immature. I didn't know what I was saying. Fine, I admit that I liked you when we were kids, but all of that was in the past. I'm sorry if those promises meant a lot to you. And, I have Li Na now, and she's the one i'm going to marry, soon," he replied.

"B-but,"

"But, what?" he raised an eyebrow.

"I've known you for years, Junhui, h-how about her? You've just known each other for like weeks," as soon as my tears formed onto my eyes, they felled.

"Yes, I know, Xiu Ying. But, as days passed, i'm getting to know about her more. I'm getting more attached and interested to her."

And then, I sobbed.

"I'm very sorry, Xiu Ying. Forget about those promises... I'm going back now."

"Congratulations," I mumbled.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
ㅡ lol, i almost cried, while writing this chapter, how 'bout y'all? the last chapter is coming up next!

✎ lex // 032929