_1_

Somewere in crismons town..

Third person POV

"Isnt this amazing Paul!?"

The young Norwegian spoke, smiling and laughing maniacally above the hill he once fell apon. Oh how he hated that day.. but yet, he remembered it oh so well.

~Flashhhhbackkkk~

"Goodbye old friends!" Tord spit out while flying away, from the corner of his eyes he spotted the blue hoodied britt digging his way out of the rubble from above him and yell "I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND"

and shot the harpoon gun wich he was holding. "Uh oh" the Norwegian had mummbled before being exploded into a pit of flames,

thinking he was dead, did he open his eyes to be awoken by mass pain. He looked at his old friends walking off while helping the eyeless britt move due to the rubble. Must have broken a bone. As for him though, his hole left arm was gone, he turned to look at the bloody robotic hand laying on the ground not to far from him.

Picking it up as background noise was suddenly heared. A car. "Sir.. are you-" tord shot the taller soldier a glare before the soldier came to Help the man.

-back to the present-

"Have they been found yet?" The Norwegian asked. Turning his attention to his soldier. Paul. A tall bloke who had the most biggest eyebrows, brown silk hair and a shit eating grin. He wore a red sweater and a long navy blue overcoat. Some grey jeans and brown boats. Not to mention his bandages that spreak across his hole left side.

"One. Sir." Tord smiled, wich wasnt normal for anyone to see, normally he would either smile due to murder, fire, explosions or.. winning. "Wich one!?" He asked, turning back to look at the fire, wich had died down and was now more ash then fire. "Matthew hills. Age 27. Damge or disorders: broken chin and blind in his left eye" Tord instantly turned back to face his solider in pure anger "and why may i ask, IS HE LIKE THAT?!" Paul sighed already having enough on his mind to be dealing with this shit "All i know is that he tried fighting back but fell down a flight of stairs..his eye.... ugh.." Paul, shuddered at the thought of the ginger mans eye hanging out of its socket. Making him look away and vomit.

"Has he been sorted out?" Red had asked. With a slight hint of worry. Paul turned back to his leader "yes Sir. His... 'broken' parts have been sorted into mechanical ones." Tord sighed, taking in the info. In all honesty, he just wanted Tom.. but matt could be of use..

"Show me him"