^8^

Toms POV

/a Week later...\

"Check.. check..no..ok..Yes..how?" this is boring the shit out of me. it all started when Paul and pat were trying to teach me a trick but couldn't really do it themselves, so now there trying to do it. Its been like.. half an hour? Still at it.

"No-you turn like this!-Argh!I give up!" Paul huffed, "about fucking time!"I jumped up "cmon!lets go fo some gun practices!" They both turned to me "you seem eager today?" I smiled as we started making our way back inside to the gun room. "Well yeah.. Sam's working on a new invention with Matt, tho, matt has been acting weird around me recently ..ANYWAYS! I wanna take alook. Plus on the fact mr ass leader's being bitchy about it,thinks its 'not worth the supplies' bullshit. He just doesnt want another monster disaster!"

Chuckling, paul opened the door and took some guns and passed em to us,
I'm not one for guns so if anyone ever asked me; "oh, whats your favourite gun?" Or "wich scope do you use?" I just shrug and just say "its a gun, a weapon. That come in diffrent formats. So, none"

Walking back to the courtyard, an announcement was made "can Thomas Thompson make his way to my office, I repeat, can Mr Thomas Thomson Please make his way to my office, Thank you." I rolled my eyes "I'll see you guys in the cort, if I get time to" they nodded and walked off.

........
....
..

Opening the door, with the golden lable 'Red leader', "Tom! Hello!".

".. hello sir!" Oh how i wanted to just get this over with. Thought, recently he hasnt been that bad. "Take a seat!... we need to.. talk.. or, uh. Catch up?" Sitting down. And getting ready.

This is going to be literal hell. Yay.

:=) ship..has..

Almost sailed! Almossttt..
Maybe the Next chapter.. maybe? will the tomtord ever come? No. Cause this is a fanfic. Based on fictional characters *not the real ones ya walnut*