=6=

Tords POV

9:00am

Looking at the clock, shit. Fell asleep again! Getting up I threw on my normal red hoodie and navy blue overcoat.

Walking towards Tom's room, I opened it to reveal him sleeping under the covers. Rolling my eyes, I walked towards the brit. "Thomas~ get up!" All I got was a grunt in response.

A grunt for a response?. Oh no. Now he's on the floor holding his head glaring at me. Wonder how that happend...

Smirking I held a hand out to him "fuck off" before having my hand slapped away and him getting up himself. "Need Ice Tommie or ya gonna be a big boy about it?" All I got was another grunt in response.

"ALRIGHT, alright... I forgot to add big baby to your choice~"wich in return earned a kick on the leg and a deep chuckle from the taller brit. "Asshole" I muttered as we reached another door not to far from mine and Toms room. Opening the door we saw a machine sitting next to the bed and matt holding his head.

Must have a headache.

"Hello Matt!" I greeted "sorry about.. your eye and chin" handing him a mirror from the side of his new room. Passing it to him so he could see.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhmyfacceeee" I turned to Tom and smiled "Hey matt" Tom said looking at him, matt shot his head towards Tom. Weird "tom-Tim!hello Tim and- wait.. who are you?" I looked at Matt "Tor- wait did you just say Tom's name in a dark tone before changing it?" He turned his head in a comfused look but even Tom looked shaken up "your name?" Matt asked.

"Oh right!Im Tord! Your old friend. But- Please call me Red leader around other soldiers.. they dont now my real name" Matt nodded and Tom just kept his mouth shut.

"Great! matt, grab your new clothes from the wardrobe over there and Tom, follow me!~"  dragging tom behind me whilst shutting Matts door, we headed back to his room.

"Ok. What the actual fuck was that?" I asked, looking for some sort of answer. Yet to my solution, there was none. Yet. He spoke, "du-dunno... you heard it to right?" I nodded. But heard him mummble "the fuck was in that smirnoff?.." Chuckling I flung open  his door and pointed to his wardrobe. "My soldier, Pau, will come pick you up soon."

And with that I left to get pepper.