《3》

Toms POV

Awake I open my eyes to see, a hospital?not very white..but clean ((im sorry)),

I look at the greyish walls as footsteps could be heard from beyond the walls. Until the door on the side of the room was open revelling a tall nurse. Red headed and wearing a nurses hat and mask (those things that cover the mouth) she had Emerald eyes wich sparkled.. Lame.
"Hello Mr Thompson. Welcome to the red base. How are you feeling?" Tilting my head and taking in the info 'Red army?' And 'how does she now my last name?'
As if right on que. A man walked in, not Just any man, But Tord.

"Ah!Tom!your awake! Ruby, please leave.. I need to talk to our...guest" the nurse left as Tord sat on my bedside and sighed "Tom, Im sorry about your eyes"I blinked, what about them?. Reaching up for my eyes I touched metal "THE FUCK?" He kept in a chuckle, that evil bastard. "Sorry.. my..soldiers beat you up... ended up blinding you.. i killed them." I looked out of the window, im on the second floor..
I could jump and run..
"Tom!its so good to see you again!" I turned to face him. "Jeez what happend to you..." he glared at me "oh right." I chuckled. He smiled getting up and bending towards me "cmon my little soldier, lets get you into your new room~"I nodded and followed him.

"So..If Im helping you in this army thing? Correct? What will I be doing?" He turned to look at me as we walked the empty hallways. "Well.. I trust matt to get lost.. so I won't have to worry about his escape, but YOU...however, could escape, so..to keep an eye on ya. You'll be working with Paul and pat!"I nodded as we stopped infront of a door labed '69', "my rooms the one across from yours with the name 'Red leader' on it. settle down and you can ask as many questions as you want in the morning"

Then proceeded to toss me the keys, he walked off down the long corrider and took a left. I sighed as I opened the door to reveal-

Not much of a note other than the fact.. a hidden thing is in this chap. Try and find it.