-5-

Tords POV

Sitting in my tidy room, Watching the clock as the time passed, unable to sleep. Sitting by my side was my trusty dog, Pepper. The only noise made was the clock, my pen, tapping against the wooden platform and my heavy breathing.

2:59am

"Something has to happen"

muttering some rambled words. Fiddling eyes, watching me. Staring into my soul.. each and every one of them.

3:10am

Yet still the silence was held present, and even the pen had stopped. Leaving my glare from the clock. Taking my trance to the dog. Not there. Looking back at the pen in my hand; It was an alcoholic bottle. All the sudden, dizziness took over.

3:17am

Throwing the bottle out of my grip, watching it transform back into a pen before colliding with the floor. A sigh hitting my breathless lips. Needing nothing more then rest. Looking at were pepper was. there.

3:26am

Sipping some alcohol,feeling as if it was eating at my insides. Were did I get this? I dont now.

3:58am

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. Like a bee. Thats all I hear. Glass, shattered everywere in the once tidy room. Waters of blood filled the room to an amount were it was barley touching my kneecap. Screaming and yelling were familiar noises to me. Yet, It scared me. It was overwhelming me.

2:59am

Feeling as if I was losing air. Before I took my last gasp. A black eyed void sucked me in. "Tom?"

9:00am

Sorry for the late chapter! I had a short break and needed to work on some things but I will have some chapters in a WIP, hopefully by the time people read this it will be actually out! Anyways!~ Bye!~