Murder On My Mind

"Kill?" The blond haired girl was the first to talk. "I know everyone here, nobody would kill! Well, I don't really know the newcomers..." She glanced at me. "... But they wouldn't kill, right?"

Great... More suspicion directed at me...

"Sonia." Kirigiri addressed her. "We've done this before someones gonna fall victim's to Monokuma's trap no matter what."

Great...

"Bring someone back from the dead..." Makoto whispered. Everyone got quiet.

"Hah, nobody would fall for such a STUPID motive as that!" I glanced to my side, where the purple haired girl was from before. Her twin tails seemed even more messy than usual and she had an insane grin on her face.

I was dangerously close to her.

She realised this, but instead of stepping back and leaving me out of it she grabbed me by the neck.

The crowd around me started to panic. "Toko, put him down!" Kirigiri called. Byakuya sighed frustrated.

"OwO, what's this?" She asked, purple eyes glaring at me before looking to the crowd. "You guys brought a cute boy here and didn't tell me? You guys know how I love cute boys!"

I struggled to escape her grasp but it was like iron. Maybe if I was a bit stronger, and wasn't completely sleep deprived, that might have been better. But I could barely stand, let alone get out of this one. Still I tried.

"Toko." An assertive voice ring out from the crowd. It was Byakuya. "Put him down."

Toko growled. He sighed.

"Put him down, now."

"Suck my dick Togami!" She ran off as I felt myself being dragged 100 miles an hour, over her shoulder.

I don't know how long it was until we reached her cabin. She threw me to one wall before locking the door. I had nearly passed out and she was dangerously approaching, scissors in hand.

I shut my eyes tightly.

"Achoo!" She sneezed, and my eyes opened.

Toko was leaning from side to side, nearly about to pass out. She fell and I stayed as far away from her as possible, slowly making my way to the exit.

'Aa!' From the first step pain shot through me as I realised how tired I really was. Toko was still passed out luckily. I collapsed to my knees.

"I need to get out of here." I spotted the other cabins in the distance. They were so far away. I was gonna have to crawl. I mentally calculated the distance in my mind. That must be... what, twenty/thirty metres..

I was way too exhausted for this shit.

"Hey buddy." A pair of legs entered my vision, sparkling translucently.

"What do you want ghost?" My voice was reasonably hostile, I had been kidnapped by a crazed lunatic and forced to escape while running on zero hours of sleep.

"Ghost?? I didn't know that's what I was called?"

"Too bad that's your name."

He knelt down so his head was in view, glancing at the cottage and then me. He snarled before smiling evilly at the sight of Toko passed out on the ground.

"That's Toko Fukawa." His voice lowered a bit while saying her name. "Possibly the worst character in all of Danganronpa."

"She just kidnapped me."

"Yup, that's what I'd expect from her. You see, she has a personality disorder which turns her into a crazed lunatic when she sneezes. Genocider Syo... Or Genocider Jack, whichever one you like."

"... Are you gonna help or just keep explaining her character." I huffed.

"Calm your tits, I'm helping. Well, the Genocider bit of her has... a thing for cute boys. I guess you fit that catagory to her..." He stared at me, before adding under his breath. "Though personally I can't see it."

"Just help me get out of here, I don't care how many bits of knowledge you have on her!"

"I'm trying to help best I can." He seemed genuine. "This is the only way I can help. Well, besides literally taking over your body, but you've already made it very clear that ain't happening."

I paused. "..."

"You wouldn't actually let me do that, would you?" His red eyes seemed to glow. I was in danger, if he could get me out of it, it would be worth it... right?

He waited respectfully. I had to make a choice.

"Fine. Do whatever you have to do, I give up!"

His face turned into a smile. I turned my head away from him, I didn't want to see him.

"Not to bother you, but we have to sign a verbal agreement." I sighed inwardly.

"Fine."

"...You just have to tell me I legally and spiritually give... " He stopped for a minute, recounting the name I gave him. "... Ghost, full permission to harness my body."

"Now hang on, you don't get full permission."

"So you want this or not?"

"..." I needed him to get me out of here, yet I didn't want him with full permission.

"Tell you what." He interrupted my brain process. "Whenever you need me to do something, I will take over and do it for you."

That sounded good.

"In return, you give me full control over your body at night."

Wait that doesn't sound fair!

"But then I'll be sleepy during the day!"

"Aha, but here's the thing. You won't, because while I take over at night, it'll just feel like youre sleeping. Think about it, no more insomnia, no more nightmares, just peaceful sleeping."

"But my body will be tired."

"Nope. Threw whatever force urged me to come here, your body will fell totally rejuvenated! It's amazing really."

It sounded to good to be true.

It probably is too good to be true.

I glanced back at the cottage. Toko was starting to wake up.

"So... What do you say? Deal or no deal?" He held out his hand.

I used the remaining muscles left in mine to feeble reach out to his outstretched hand. "Deal."